By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Heavy Rain is the greatest story ever told

huge?
I don't see anything that will make it huge so far.

LBP2 and Socom 4 are not mega sellers.
Move has already been presented a lot...
GT5 had a prologue...

Really they need announcements, otherwise it'll just be a "look again at what we already showed"... so no not huge.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
Hephaestos said:
huge?

GT5 had a prologue...

Really they need announcements, otherwise it'll just be a "look again at what we already showed"... so no not huge.

but no one has seen sonys e3 2010 to make that judgment?

LBP2 and SOCOM 4 are definatly e3 show type games which have already been showed, i predict sony will show more new games at thier conference.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Skeeuk said:
Hephaestos said:
huge?

GT5 had a prologue...

LBP2 and SOCOM 4 are definatly e3 show type games which have already been showed, i predict sony will show more new games at thier conference.

I agree that sony will have definitly suprises, especially with psmove around the corner, the ps3 is more than a capable system now then last year where it all started with the slim, this year the slim will be in full attack mode during the holiday season especially with the big guns coming out.

I hope that GT5, LB2, and even maybe a huge exclusive somewhere else will be anounced that will give it huge momentum but for the xbox, its all about natal and what they will use it.

Above I'm a proud Gran Turismo fan, not a Sony fanboy, and now a proud 360 owner, but sharing xbox live accts ATM

End of 2009 Predictions (made Jan 1, 2009): My predictions were pretty accurate, the 360 was over and the Wii was just under.

Wii: 65 mil (yea I'm crazy) 360: 35 mil (its getting there) PS3: 30 mil (the slim better do well)

End of 2010 Predictions (made Jan 7, 2010):

Wii: 81 mil  360: 47 mil PS3: 45 mil

Hephaestos said:
huge?

GT5 had a prologue...

i agree, E3 is shaping up to be pretty boring this yr. What am I looking forward to? Natal and Move, if neither can wow then its going to be pretty disappointing. My biggest surprise would be a new large quality RPG like the Elder Scolls series.

Hephaestos said:
huge?

GT5 had a prologue...

You obviously didn't read/understand the OP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13eDfrMgFQM <<< Is for your GT5 comment ¬_¬

Around the Network
Skeeuk said:
Hephaestos said:
huge?

GT5 had a prologue...

of course they will show new games, but what type of games? More dull shooters like MAG or new IPs with interesting stories. And what of MOVE; do they try to expand current genre of games or do they just wedge it into current genre.

My prediction is Sonys going to announce 6 new exclusives and 3 of them being the sequels to Killzone, Resistance and Infamous. I also predict a GT5 release date, an Agent trailer, a PSP price reduction, a game from Bioware and a subscription based PSN service like the ones talked about at the start of this year. I also reckon a comic store for the PS3 will be announced too.

I predict this will be Sony's best E3 yet, but likewise with Nintendo and Microsoft as well, I think when all 3 have had their conferences, it won't be clear cut who won.

I think they are pre announcing these big sequels to make space for NEW IPs. We already know what LBP and Socom are, so to save them for E3 and then talk for 30+ min on them seems to be like waste of time. I am sure they will have 5-7 min demonstration for each of them or at least new trailers followed by release date. I honestly think we are going to see couple of new core IPs. Most likely from SCEE and SCEJ.

geddesmond2 said:
My prediction is Sonys going to announce 6 new exclusives and 3 of them being the sequels to Killzone, Resistance and Infamous. I also predict a GT5 release date, an Agent trailer, a PSP price reduction, a game from Bioware and a subscription based PSN service like the ones talked about at the start of this year. I also reckon a comic store for the PS3 will be announced too.

Hmm i was told that Sony will announce 6 new exclusives by end of this year, for PS3 of course. Were you also "told" that or were you just guessing?