By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I am having trouble on final fantasy 13

woohoo!!

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

"Don't get cocky, kid."

There are tougher battles ahead. Have fun, though. I enjoyed FF13 a lot!

It took me one try actually.

In fact, the only boss that gave me any trouble was.... ummm.......

The Havoc Skytanker at the end of Chapter 6 (I think) when they're at Palumpolom or whatever it's called. It killed me twice before I discovered you had to kill the OTHER parts first.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

the reason i had trouble was because i was using lightning, hope, and fang. I tried that combo like 10 times. Then i used lightning, sazh, and fang i got him in the 1 try. Now i am about to go to gran pulse (just beat chapter 10) !!!!

SpartenOmega117 said:
the reason i had trouble was because i was using lightning, hope, and fang. I tried that combo like 10 times. Then i used lightning, sazh, and fang i got him in the 1 try. Now i am about to go to gran pulse (just beat chapter 10) !!!!

Light, Fang, and Hope was my party for the rest of the entire game.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

well dun, njoy cgi scene & th plot twist.

Lightning Fang and Hope ftw...
though now I think I might switch to Lightning Vanille and Hope for the Gui challenges.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

dtewi said:
SpartenOmega117 said:

Light, Fang, and Hope was my party for the rest of the entire game.

Me too, they're awesome!

Is there a record for how many times you have to fight a single boss in a Final Fantasy game?

I Seymour's 4 forms was to much. But Dysly's (sp?) 6 or 7 forms is overkill.