By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PLAYSTATION 3 RPG FAN CLUB

Hello!

I'm French J-RPG Fan since I've my 1rst PSX. I've Buy my PS3 for J-RPG-Gaming.

I need more J-RPG on PS3.

I want Tales of Vesperia in Europe an more... a New Tales on PS3 not spoiled on 360.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

@ROBO i cant belive you misssed me off the list.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

put me in

Robot, I would like to be in because I played nearly all RPGs for the past 20 years. Also I prefer playing them on PS3 (or PS2) because of the d-pad. I will also purchase FF 14 when it comes out so a vg chartz and company guild would be a good idea. My question is: can i write in my sig "MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB" without the PROUD. Other thing is, im basicaly a RPG fan, so I buy them whatever the console it is on, the reason I will always get on PS3 if I can is really the D-pad. Many RPGs players that did not played RPG on sonys system (ps1/ps2 or ps3) often think the d-pad is a non issue, but having to use the analogue stick or bad d-pad to navigate menu in a RPG is a fairly big issue in my opinion.

Add me on the list! As well I only have RPGs on PS3 lol ..can i be #21? Blackjack baby!!!

Around the Network

Ordered Yakuza 3 a few days ago, hopefully I should have enough time to platinum FF13 before it arrives.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Definitely sign me up. I originally bout my 60gb PS3 for two reasons: 1. I had heard a rumor that the ps3's full bc was being removed(which tured out to be true, Thank god for Kmarts layaway) and 2. The promise of future JRPGS(Wich sadly have been few until recently).

My current game list:

Enchanted Arms

Folklore

Eternal Sonata

Disgaea 3

Valkyria Chronicle

Cross Edge

Dragon Age: Origins(Only WRPG I've liked this gen so far)

Star Ocean: The Last Hope International

Last Rebellion

White Knight Chronicles

Final Fantay XIII

Imports(almost all have been localized or set for localization after importing :( ) :

X Edge(JPN)

Agarest Senki(JPN)

Atelier Rorona

Ar tonelico 3

PSN titles:

Vandal Hearts: Flames of Judgement

Record of Agarest War.

Love Mir Forever!!
PROUD MEMBER OF THE  PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB
My Favorite Jrpg Series: Ar Tonelico, Lunar, Tales of, Star Ocean, Final Fantasy, Atelier/Mana Khemia, Suikoden, Grandia, Wild arms, and Disgaea.

@skeeuk, i didnt forget u man. i just want too make sure ppl wana join and put the quote in their sig. i dont like jumping to conclusions before i know the facts. i will add u now , my friend.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

i will update with all the new members , right now. and thanks to all those ppl who wants to join. /bow

i will update with all the new members , right now. and thanks to all those ppl who wants to join. /bow