By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Red Dead: Redemption (Review Thread)

nytimes.com
- Read review
translate.google.es 98/100 9.8 Read review
translate.google.es 9.5/10 9.5 Read review
uk.xbox360.ign.com 9.8/10 9.8 Read review
translate.google.com 10/10 10.0 Read review
translate.google.com 9.5/10 9.5 Read review
xbox-360.nowgamer.com 9.4/10 9.4 Read review
gamereactor.eu 10/10 10.0 Read review
eurogamer.net 8/10 8.0 Read review
ps3.nowgamer.com 9.3/10 9.3 Read review
computerandvideogames.com 9.4/10 9.4 Read review
translate.google.de 91/100 9.1 Read review
translate.google.es 10/10 10.0 Read review
translate.google.at 95/100 9.5 Read review
translate.google.es 9.9/10 9.9 Read review
gamereactor.se 10/10 10.0 Read review
computerandvideogames.com 9.5/10 9.5 Read review
oxm.co.uk 9/10 9.0 Read review
xbox.boomtown.net 10/10 10.0 Read review

Around the Network
Boutros said:
nytimes.com
- Read review
translate.google.es 98/100 9.8 Read review
translate.google.es 9.5/10 9.5 Read review
uk.xbox360.ign.com 9.8/10 9.8 Read review
translate.google.com 10/10 10.0 Read review
translate.google.com 9.5/10 9.5 Read review
xbox-360.nowgamer.com 9.4/10 9.4 Read review
gamereactor.eu 10/10 10.0 Read review
eurogamer.net 8/10 8.0 Read review
ps3.nowgamer.com 9.3/10 9.3 Read review
computerandvideogames.com 9.4/10 9.4 Read review
translate.google.de 91/100 9.1 Read review
translate.google.es 10/10 10.0 Read review
translate.google.at 95/100 9.5 Read review
translate.google.es 9.9/10 9.9 Read review
gamereactor.se 10/10 10.0 Read review
computerandvideogames.com 9.5/10 9.5 Read review
oxm.co.uk 9/10 9.0 Read review
xbox.boomtown.net 10/10 10.0 Read review

Damn look at those reviews! I can't wait for this game

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14320288/red-dead-redemption/videos/reddead_vdr_051710.html

video review by ign, damn i cant wait to get the game.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

GOTY.

9.7 IGN USA

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

Around the Network

I hated their choice of gimping the 360 version (even if with minimal content), so I'll boycott this game. Was going to buy it for sure, but now it's a no deal. Too bad for me and for them... but oh well, whatever.

Have fun boycotting a game over an outfit.

andremop said:
I hated their choice of gimping the 360 version (even if with minimal content), so I'll boycott this game. Was going to buy it for sure, but now it's a no deal. Too bad for me and for them... but oh well, whatever.

While I respect your choice, it's a silly one without a doubt. You are going to pass on a great game, possibly the best game this year, just because the other version got one "outfit" and one "shootout" for online only?

There have been tons of games on the 360 that had exclusive content, there were games that had some on the PS3. By boycotting this game you are not punishing the developer or publisher, you are punishing yourself, because you are willingly passing on one of the best action game experiences and the best sandbox game to date.

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

andremop said:

what a stupid reason for missing one of the best games coming out this year, possibly one of the best sandbox games this gen. your not buying the game because of a contsume? the only thing the ps3 has is a costume and a ranch or a cave or a treasure(i have no idea what it is). rockstar broke deals with sony and this one of their sly ways of saying sorry were making it up to you. the important thing is that the game is good and that you have fun playing it.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

zgamer5 said:
andremop said:

what a stupid reason for missing one of the best games coming out this year, possibly one of the best sandbox games this gen. your not buying the game because of a contsume? the only thing the ps3 has is a costume and a ranch or a cave or a treasure(i have no idea what it is). rockstar broke deals with sony and this one of their sly ways of saying sorry were making it up to you. the important thing is that the game is good and that you have fun playing it.

It may be stupid... but my time and funds are limited and there are other great games that I may use the time and money I was going to spend on Red Dead Redemption. It's not a huge boycott... I'll just trade this great game for another - for example Monster Hunter 3 or Alan Wake.

We don't have to play all the great games they release. Even if I could - and I can't-  I woudn't.

And if they give a reason like Rockstar just gave me, I'll just switch my interest somewhere else. Simple.