By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Call of Duty: Black Ops confirmed for Wii

I already figured the Wii would get this game considering Treyarch is developing it.

Treyarch respects the Wii and this will be another million seller for them.

Around the Network

Gah now like Force Unleashed 2 I have to decide to get the 360 version or the Wii version. In the end, though I'll probably just get both but always makes things rather difficult haha.

Surprised there's no PS2 version.

Smeags said:
Heh, I was just about to post this, and now this thread makes this thread even more silly than it was when it was initially posted. And it was pretty darn silly at the time.

lol... So much trolling in that thread.

MaxwellGT2000 said:
ProdigyBam said:
i wonder what will be better on Wii other than "the controls" now that the PS3s version will most likely get move support..

Still likely to be the controls, since the IR technologies work differently

Well not only that but Wii remote has been used for FPS's many times now and for the most part the developers have been able to get it spot on.  Especially Treyarch who is now doing their 5th FPS on the Wii.  Different ballpark for Move which hasn't been used by the developer at all yet.  Wii had quite the "learning curve" for developers and it's hard to think that Move won't.  Having Move isn't going to make the PS3 version automatically "better"... not at least until we see how the developers are able to use it.

Even more preemptive which Prodigy didn't mention, is Move support hasn't even been confirmed for the game haha.  Who even knows if the developer is thinking they'll put Move in.  Guess we'll find out at E3.  Those are statement we need to save for later when concerning a new peripheral and a newly announced game. 

Around the Network

somewhat good news (im alittle skeptical givin the incredible dissapointment of W@W) I may get this for wii, But im also planning on trying to get a 360 (still not sure if it is worth it) so if i do ill probably pick it up on the 360.

Sweet, I love call of duty online on the wii.

TX109 said:
somewhat good news (im alittle skeptical givin the incredible dissapointment of W@W) I may get this for wii, But im also planning on trying to get a 360 (still not sure if it is worth it) so if i do ill probably pick it up on the 360.

Yeah, WaW was gimped, but I think Treyarch made up for it with their incredible Modern Warfare port.

ProdigyBam said:
i wonder what will be better on Wii other than "the controls" now that the PS3s version will most likely get move support..

On an offtopic note, personally I cannot wait to the first PS3 owner to praise wii-esque pointer controls for FPS's, to serve some crow.

Also, it must be said:

Viper1 called out Mr Puggsly in the thread that Smeags posted. Wonder if he'll show up...