Forums - Sony Discussion - Demons Souls - Exclusive UK Trailer

Slimebeast said:
Ldn.se said:

Here is one sweet vid for the coming European release in June.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHXLJ0erdBk

The game has been available in Japan and NA for a very long time and finally Europe will get this fantastic game. The below special edition looks amazing and though I have the NA version I pre ordered the black phantom version so I can to play online with people in the same time zone. This is my fav PS3 game so far and If I didnt have a PS3 I would get one for this game.  

How much will it sell wk 1? 100k or more? Pre order charts look promising.

I also hope for DS2 later this year.

You mean an onnouncment about a seuqel? Cos a 2010 release would be too early wouldn it?

Sony pays for the sequel. They finally realised that this was a sleeper hit. The game is quite old now so it is not to early for DS2 but I hope that we get a DLC at least.



Around the Network
paulrage2 said:
With this European version... Can i play online with people how has the american game??

I'd love for them to be connected, but on a practical level, there's almost no chance. (Just think of the levels of griefing that would occur if they were.)




This is harsh. Evaluate me.



exindguy said:
paulrage2 said:
With this European version... Can i play online with people how has the american game??

I'd love for them to be connected, but on a practical level, there's almost no chance. (Just think of the levels of griefing that would occur if they were.)

European players would be so damn hunted online. I can just imagine US players Soul-Sucking themselves to low levels just to hunt EU players xD.

Probably the servers will stay separated, just like the Asian version was separated from the US version. Mostly to avoid those kind of conflicts as the skill difference is too large. 



Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Severance said:
Slimebeast said:
Oh yeah, online sounds awesome. But these black phantoms they can't completely destroy your progress right? Like stealing all your souls or something horrible like that?

black phantoms are other people trying to duel you over your soul (sounds nasty) , yes they do take reward but you can get your souls back , you just have to find your blood stain but you have one chance of doing this or else it will be lost.

also you will not be attacked by black phantoms in low levels.

Not in the Asian version!

Asian players are nasty.  Some level up to 100 or so, then de-level on purpose (by dying of natural causes as a black phantom in somebody else's world), eventually stopping around level 20 using equipment you don't get till way later in the game.  When I lost my save file and started over, I thought I was doing awesome, clearing 1-1 and 1-2 with no deaths.  Then a BP invaded in 2-1, snuck up on me with a thief's ring and the spell that subdues your presence, parried my swing and one hit KO'd me.  I was only like level 15!



Around the Network
luvtospooge said:
They NEED to have EU + US servers....The US server is dead...Lvl 196 at 1-4 and no players to invade...

Good for Eu to experience this great game, definitely my favorite RPG as of right now, and 1 of my top 5 games.

I just hired the US version that's in our local renatl store on the weekend and there were plenty of white ghosties running around. INcluding in the tutorial section, so it seems there's activity going on on whatever server I was connected to. Asia? Europe?

I can't believe i'm saying this, but I'm getting this game day 1. But that's because it's a limited edition and I didn't want to miss out on the official rest of the world version.

DS2 2011 I reckon. E3 2010 announcement though.



“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

 

binary solo said:
luvtospooge said:
They NEED to have EU + US servers....The US server is dead...Lvl 196 at 1-4 and no players to invade...

Good for Eu to experience this great game, definitely my favorite RPG as of right now, and 1 of my top 5 games.

I just hired the US version that's in our local renatl store on the weekend and there were plenty of white ghosties running around. INcluding in the tutorial section, so it seems there's activity going on on whatever server I was connected to. Asia? Europe?

I can't believe i'm saying this, but I'm getting this game day 1. But that's because it's a limited edition and I didn't want to miss out on the official rest of the world version.

DS2 2011 I reckon. E3 2010 announcement though.

lol

It'll be announced in Famitsu or at TGS.  No way in hell it'll appear at E3.  Sony will being doing the announcement, and they didn't even bother publishing the first outside of Japan.



makingmusic476 said:
Severance said:
Slimebeast said:
Oh yeah, online sounds awesome. But these black phantoms they can't completely destroy your progress right? Like stealing all your souls or something horrible like that?

black phantoms are other people trying to duel you over your soul (sounds nasty) , yes they do take reward but you can get your souls back , you just have to find your blood stain but you have one chance of doing this or else it will be lost.

also you will not be attacked by black phantoms in low levels.

Not in the Asian version!

Asian players are nasty.  Some level up to 100 or so, then de-level on purpose (by dying of natural causes as a black phantom in somebody else's world), eventually stopping around level 20 using equipment you don't get till way later in the game.  When I lost my save file and started over, I thought I was doing awesome, clearing 1-1 and 1-2 with no deaths.  Then a BP invaded in 2-1, snuck up on me with a thief's ring and the spell that subdues your presence, parried my swing and one hit KO'd me.  I was only like level 15!

Yeah, people do that on the NA version, too, and they'll probably do it, eventually, on the Euro one as well XD




I just love how everyone mocked the shit out of DS... I Knew it would be a hit so I imported it :D


From one Squall to Another Squall - Get the game... It's that good :D



  Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

There a chance demons souls 2 could be out this fall, as it was announced on a japanese. Gaming website around a month ago, that a suprising sequel to a game which was released last year which had a unique gameplay elements and was very challenging is in development to be out this fall.



PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website