By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Demons Souls - Exclusive UK Trailer

exindguy said:
makingmusic476 said:
Severance said:
Slimebeast said:
Oh yeah, online sounds awesome. But these black phantoms they can't completely destroy your progress right? Like stealing all your souls or something horrible like that?

black phantoms are other people trying to duel you over your soul (sounds nasty) , yes they do take reward but you can get your souls back , you just have to find your blood stain but you have one chance of doing this or else it will be lost.

also you will not be attacked by black phantoms in low levels.

Not in the Asian version!

Asian players are nasty.  Some level up to 100 or so, then de-level on purpose (by dying of natural causes as a black phantom in somebody else's world), eventually stopping around level 20 using equipment you don't get till way later in the game.  When I lost my save file and started over, I thought I was doing awesome, clearing 1-1 and 1-2 with no deaths.  Then a BP invaded in 2-1, snuck up on me with a thief's ring and the spell that subdues your presence, parried my swing and one hit KO'd me.  I was only like level 15!

Yeah, people do that on the NA version, too, and they'll probably do it, eventually, on the Euro one as well XD

Nothing in games is as scary as a BK Phantom invading you and you got enough souls to lvl up in Nexus.

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
Severance said:
Slimebeast said:
Oh yeah, online sounds awesome. But these black phantoms they can't completely destroy your progress right? Like stealing all your souls or something horrible like that?

black phantoms are other people trying to duel you over your soul (sounds nasty) , yes they do take reward but you can get your souls back , you just have to find your blood stain but you have one chance of doing this or else it will be lost.

Asian players are nasty.  Some level up to 100 or so, then de-level on purpose (by dying of natural causes as a black phantom in somebody else's world), eventually stopping around level 20 using equipment you don't get till way later in the game.  When I lost my save file and started over, I thought I was doing awesome, clearing 1-1 and 1-2 with no deaths.  Then a BP invaded in 2-1, snuck up on me with a thief's ring and the spell that subdues your presence, parried my swing and one hit KO'd me.  I was only like level 15!

I've got me the asian version without knowing any of that.

I was doing terrible but loving every bit of it. Even the frustration.

And then, it happened. I didn't even understood how the multiplayer thing worked and this fierce black knight took all of my hard earned souls with the spell that raises fire everywhere from the ground (don't remember its name now). That's a real coward! I cursed for half an hour after that. And half an hour more when I was told why he was SO strong.

That would be the firestorm spell, I had a blackphantom invade my and use that but luckily I used total protectionand it didn't kill me, so I thought if your going to play like that I am, switched my blueblood sword for the dozer axe which basically takes loads of damage and temporaraly knocks them on the floor so I just kept swonging down on them while they were on the floor! 6 swings later the black phantom was slain

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Only one month away…!

makingmusic476 said:
Severance said:
Slimebeast said:

i have to say i was one of the guilty ones who used these glitch sorry =(

the NA version doesn't have this glitch did you play it?

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Around the Network

This game is wonderful!!!

Less than one week away! This is also my first post since the changes.......

And tomorrow is the day!