By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Demons Souls - Exclusive UK Trailer

Here is one sweet vid for the coming European release in June.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHXLJ0erdBk

The game has been available in Japan and NA for a very long time and finally Europe will get this fantastic game. The below special edition looks amazing and though I have the NA version I pre ordered the black phantom version so I can to play online with people in the same time zone. This is my fav PS3 game so far and If I didnt have a PS3 I would get one for this game.  

How much will it sell wk 1? 100k or more? Pre order charts look promising.

I also hope for DS2 later this year.

Around the Network

The only thing keeping me from buying this game is the reports of its brutal and unforgiving difficulty as this was the main reason i got frustrated with and never kept Ninja Gaiden Sigma when it was released!

ClassActGlory If you don't buy this game, you have no soul 23 hours ago

PullusPardus @ClassActGlory You'll have a Demon's Soul!

one of the best games ever made!

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Thanks Severance. Something went wrong with my embeded vid!

The best game of this gen finally comes to the old continent

Anyone who wants to test their mettle should get this game. Sure it's unforgiving and very tough, but that's were the fun really is

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
Squall_Leonhart said:
The only thing keeping me from buying this game is the reports of its brutal and unforgiving difficulty as this was the main reason i got frustrated with and never kept Ninja Gaiden Sigma when it was released!

don't call yourself an RPG fan then

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Squall_Leonhart said:

dude get it. i get easily frustrated with hard games, but this game is so rewarding. also, if you have a friend you can play with him, which is what i did. or just get random people to help u. having the coop available makes the game a lot easier to handle if you find it unforgiving. truly a great game.

Squall_Leonhart said:

Im a lazy gamer and dont like too difficult games. Somehow got my one and only plat trophy for this game (with online help from geddesmond2).

Dont be put off this game. Its easy once you get to know how to play it. I guarantee that you will love online co-op.

mtlca66 said:
Squall_Leonhart said:

dude get it. i get easily frustrated with hard games, but this game is so rewarding. also, if you have a friend you can play with him, which is what i did. or just get random people to help u. having the coop available makes the game a lot easier to handle if you find it unforgiving. truly a great game.

I helped a lot of people that way, but it usually involved me beating the hell out of the bosses while they just stood back watching  

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

A game every gamer need to experience
Hope DS2 will be announced at this year E3

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)