By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I cheated on a test for the first time.

sapphi_snake said:
zexen_lowe said:
jonop said:
I don't think I've ever cheated. I let someone copy me once and he somehow got a higher mark.

Oh, yeah, that happened to me too, it sucks.

My proudest cheating moment is on my final Algebra test in high school, copying that exercise from my friend made me pass that exam, complete the course and enter uni, so you can somewhat say I'm here through cheating

So your whole academic career is a lie?

Nah, I'm pretty sure I would have passed the next exam should I have failed in that one, but at least it saved me from a month of stress and having to study the subject all over again.

In the end, Algebra doesn't have that much to do with my major, it's not like I was cheating in my own career

Around the Network

Hmm... only back in 4th grade for me. I've always been a numbers person, and we had these stupid vocabulary tests that we had to spell the word correctly and define it. Well, suffice it to say, I don't remember what those words were today, but I didn't know most of them back then, so I kept the answers close to me every week. I'd occasionally purposely screw up something to get a 90 instead of a 100 so that nothing was suspected. I also would like to think that it didn't affect my ability to communicate with people, so it's all moot in the end.

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

meh cheating i can't do it i usually do well on test anyway and the thought of being caught and getting a Zero always scared me out of trying

Hope nobody does it at university. Because if you do, honestly, fuck you. People work extremely hard for degrees and you cheating makes it harder for them and trivializes what they do. I hope you get caught and kicked out of university.

Every time you cheat a baby kitten dies. Please think of the baby kittens.

Around the Network

Nothing to be proud of there

Rath said:
Hope nobody does it at university. Because if you do, honestly, fuck you. People work extremely hard for degrees and you cheating makes it harder for them and trivializes what they do. I hope you get caught and kicked out of university.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rath said:

lol. don't know if I would have put it that way.....

but you do have a point. cheating in college is pointless because you don't have to be there. If you don't like it, LEAVE or at least change your major...

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Congratulations. You're now on the road to success.

GETTIN' CHRONOCRUNK

Rath said:

lmao harsh but i can definitely agree with that