By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I cheated on a test for the first time.

Sometimes I write words on a paper in German and put it under my desk...

I still study, but I use that as a back-up.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

I used to cheat on some tests until I got caught a couple years ago. I had a good run though, I got 100% on one test that I cheated on.

I'm surprised and kind of disappointed how many people cheat =/

It's a lame way to get further in education and will only come back to bite you when you're too stupid to pass things later on.

Rath said:

It's a lame way to get further in education and will only come back to bite you when you're too stupid to pass things later on.

Cheating is what separates us from the animals.

Well, that's my justification for it, anyways.

alekth said:
50 definitions on a maths test is retarted. Only a bit less retarted than a teacher we had,

were you cheating on the english exam?

@OP

i never cheated on an exam , i always wanted to , but when i remember i have this part written down, i remember it , thus no need for the risk of bringing it out.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network
SamuelRSmith said:
Rath said:

Cheating is what separates us from the animals.

Well, that's my justification for it, anyways.

animals take exams too?!?

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

The first time I ever cheated was in the 2nd grade. But I didn't cheat to get a high grade, I cheated to get a low grade. My teacher wanted me to go to an advanced class but I didn't want to! So I wrote the right answers on a paper and made sure I didn't get higher than 80%. Then she caught me and I knew that she wouldn't believe me.

I then realized later in life that I didn't even need to write the answers on a piece of paper if I was smart enough to know them! Good times. . . .

Nicely done. I've only cheated twice in my life i think.

Once was during an ap art history exam. I couldn't give two shits about the 100 paintings and sculptures so i wore a hoody with my answers in the pocket.

The other time was during ap calc. I wasn't about to study so i loaded up my calculator with programs that would solve every problem by just enetring the information

Thats good but remember when its an "important" exam cheating will be impossible.

You made baby Jesus cry. I hope you're happy with your dirty grade. I hope you limit your cheating to online gaming and women in the future.