By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - No More Heroes has the best damn cat in all of gaming!

Well it better have, since it's the reason we don't have the game already..

IGN:
Once you get No More Heroes, you may want to pay particular attention to one section of the game. When in the room of Travis, the main character, you have the chance to interact with a cat. Apparently, Suda didn't like the cat's motion at first, and his staff had to spend two months working on that small area of the game before he would approve.

Just think. If Suda had let the cat's animation slide a bit, No More Heroes might have arrived in Japan back in October and just made it out to to America in time for Christmas. That had better be one impressive cat!

(yes, this thread is a joke. stop looking at me like that!)

Around the Network

Actually if you look at TLoZ: TP the cat at the beginning is rendered better then everything in the game.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I love cats. :)

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Any idea if Famitsu has reviewed it yet? I'm really curious how it's been received over in Japan.

I thought the dog was cool on Zelda: TP but this cat better live up to the hype.

Around the Network

Holy pussies, Batman! This thread is suddenly all about cats!

heh, i saw that owl cartoon. it was great.

Thanks to kenobi after I got him to ban my old account (dallas) after someone hacked into it and being ok with me coming back under a slightly different username.  I appreciate our communication in the PMs.  Also I want to give a big thank you to vgchartz for being one of the cooler websites around. 

Oh, and I'm still the next Michael Pachter

it got a 9889 in Famitsu

Wii COLLECTION:Legend Of Zelda TP, Super Paper Mario, Wi Play, Resident Evil 4, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3
Xbox 360 COLLECTION:Mass Effect, Gears Of War, Halo 3, Rumble Roses(Im Ashamed) , Call Of Duty 4
PS3 COLLECTION:Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Ratchet And Clank, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune

"MUST HAVE TITLES"
Zack & Wiki, Medal Of Honor: Heroes, Rygar : Battle Of Argus, Tales Of Symphonia: Knight Of RatatosK, Super Smash Bros: Brawl, No More Heroes, Final Fantasy: Crystal Cronicles 2, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Soul Calibur: Legends, Mario Kart:Wii , Battalion War:II, Assassin's Creed, God Of War 3, Ninja Gaiden II, White Knight Chronicles, Disagea 3, Resident Evil 5,

"END OF THE YEAR PREDICTIONS"
|Wii- 40.46 Million | Xbox 360- 32.52 Million | PS3- 31.50 Million|
OnE3nD said:
it got a 9889 in Famitsu

(I'm sick and feverish) so when I read that I assumed you were making a more then 9000 joke LOL

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Hmm... you didn't mention Mr.M

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA