By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony is giving you an offer you will refuse.

ultima said:
# Participants will have to make their own way to the video shoot on May 15th and 16th.
# Participants will not be compensated for their time or appearance.
# Participants will be required to be on set for approximately 10 hours per day.
LOL!

It's not that bad of a deal since you're going to get a pretty cool experience out of it and will probably be a story you get to tell people for at least the next 10 years.

It's not like you're waiting in line for 10 hours to get kicked in the nuts, you're experiencing some cool things for 10 hours that most people never get to see.

Around the Network

lol epic pictures

ultima said:
# Participants will have to make their own way to the video shoot on May 15th and 16th.
# Participants will be required to be on set for approximately 10 hours per day.
LOL!

there you go, this.

@twesterm

i don't think i want to be a tool just to be a zombie in a trailer no one will care about.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Severance said:
ultima said:
LOL!

there you go, this.

@twesterm

i don't think i want to be a tool just to be a zombie in a trailer no one will care about.

What do you mean tool?  Do you mean extra?  I've seen some people villainize some pretty silly things but this is one of the sillier ones.

Again, it's just a cool experience that a whole lot of people will really dig.  You get to be dressed up as a zombie by a professional and see how things like that get made.

KungKras said:
Nothing new. I've refused their offerings since the PS1.

Why?

Around the Network

What anime is your pic from?

4 ≈ One

Severance said:
KungKras said:
Nothing new. I've refused their offerings since the PS1.

Why?

The nightmares that I still have from games like Dragonball Budokai and Devil May Cry and True Crime: Streets of LA for PS2 and Tekken 3 for PS1.

(Back in the day when everybody didn't have internet I had to judge consoles from the games that I saw other people play on them. And the games I saw on PS consoles weren't exactly giving me a good impression, so I've kinda automatically avoided them)

I LOVE ICELAND!

Dgc1808 said:
What anime is your pic from?

i don't know, i just found it on knowyourmeme.com

4 ≈ One

twesterm said:
Severance said:
ultima said:
LOL!

there you go, this.

@twesterm

What do you mean tool?  Do you mean extra?  I've seen some people villainize some pretty silly things but this is one of the sillier ones.

Again, it's just a cool experience that a whole lot of people will really dig.  You get to be dressed up as a zombie by a professional and see how things like that get made.

i just don't think its going to be a good experience for people who would get in, they're not celebrities or anything so they'll get the shortest straw, IE used as tools.