By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - First Red Dead Redemption review!! (omg!)

Yes I sure am!! I've been dying for a good new game ever since MW2 came out. I'm not big into Final Fantasy or God of War so those types of games slipped past me un-noticed.

Around the Network

Why, why did this have to get a good review? Now I'm going to have to buy it, along with Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Alan Wake.

Oh, and Boutros., no I do not like your avatar.......................................   Okay, I do.

already had my copy paid off for a while now....looks like 3 contendors for GOTY now with SMG2 and RDR up there mass effect 2. going to be epic incoming clint eastwood role playing lol.

"even a dead god still dreams"

Since this is an HD game and HD games usually get overrated, this looks like an 8.

Pretty good, been thinking about re-buying a ps3, maybe this will be the time.

Barozi said:
guiduc said:
Boutros said:
guiduc said:
Not my cup of tea. Thanks for not making the comparison like the other guy did. Still, coming from Rockstar, it's always worth a purchase.

And I love cowboys

I'm also hyped for Galaxy 2 but RDR needs a little boost in hype and I'm here to help!

No it's just that threads like that always brings gamers to throw insults and useless comments.

RDR is a Rockstar San Diego game, WHERE'S THE HYPE? They made all your favorites GTA Midnight Club games !

Around the Network
Myak-04 said:

Why, why did this have to get a good review? Now I'm going to have to buy it, along with Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Alan Wake.

Oh, and Boutros., no I do not like your avatar.......................................   Okay, I do.

Excellent.

Boutros said:
Myak-04 said:

Excellent.

Exactly..... he he....

Nice sounds like a definite GOTY contender, what a great year for gaming and it's not even half way done yet

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Saw my first trailer for it today it certainly looked the part and if the reviews back it up this could be a decent seller.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.

My prediction. Almost 1.5 million ww between PS360 first week.

93% Meta.

Lifetime 5-6 million.

It will truly be one of the best games in this generation. Everything about it looks so good. So much cool stuff to do.