By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3, The Loser That The Fans Think Is Winning.

Kage848 said:
psrock said:
@Kage848

Come on dude, you can make a better list than that, RE4, Okami, No more heroes are on other consoles, and the first two are ports.

Ok the fact that there ports and on other consoles are the same thing. Also my point with thoes 2 games goes into the fact of what the Wii offers that other console dont, or haven't up till now. Motion controls. Okami and RE4's best versions are on the Wii. Thats why I named them. Also I didn't know you could get NMH 1 and 2 on other consoles? News to me.

Really it don't matter. If you think there are not a ton of games worth owning on the Wii that are not made by Nintendo then our conversation ends here. We just don't share the same tastes I guess.

I believe he means the PS3/360 port of the original NMH not done by Suda 51 and also not being published in the states as Ubisoft has said they wouldn't pick it up, so until someone does it's effectively dead to the rest of the world. 

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

MaxwellGT2000 said:

Put it like this

SNES was the peak of the types of games that was started back in the Atari era

PS3/360 are the peak of the type of games that started on PS1

and Wii is creating something new and many people will eventually see those sorts of games as the new "big" games

I think that may be putting the cart before the horse but only time will tell

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups 

joshin69 said:

MaxwellGT2000 said:

Put it like this

SNES was the peak of the types of games that was started back in the Atari era

PS3/360 are the peak of the type of games that started on PS1

and Wii is creating something new and many people will eventually see those sorts of games as the new "big" games

I think that may be putting the cart before the horse but only time will tell

Fair enough, though I mean peak as in peak production, 2D games still come out, some even considdered better than the best put out on SNES, but with many companies looking at games like farmville with a ton of micro transactions, motion controlled games that appeal to everyone making money hand over fist, and all of it can be done with much lower budgets while budgets for the cinematic type games only seem to get exponentially higher from here on out... you gotta think man somethings gotta give and there's a lot of tempting options on the table.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I don't believe its run by PS3 Nazi's but there is an over abundance in narrow minded, arrogant and delusional PS3 fanboys who seem to think the PS3 is the world's greatest console ever made. The fact that they are still trailing, and not close, does not concur to them as last place. They seem to think Sony have yet to release their full potential 4 years down the line, and they are still trying to gain momentum. Whats worse is that all of them are oblivious to the unusually low software sales of 99% of all games released on their console. This includes AAA Blockbuster games. This is apparent when you compare those figures against the competition.

I think everybody trolls on this website, mostly due to the fact that 90% of them are fanboys, but a clear over abundance in Sony fanboys. This is dramatically reflected in the VGChartz Polls.

I only start caring for this when random people just criticize my choices just for shizzle.
Ie last gen I had a couple of games on the Xbox and got criticized for it, mainly by ppl who couldn't afford an Xbox and/or didn't want to "give money to Bill Gates" (lol?), this gen I'm enjoying the PS3 exclusives and the PS3 in general, and I get criticized by ppl who can't afford the PS3, and/or regret purchasing their 360. I had to get aware of and used to console wars against my will. The problem is I always go for what I think is the best for me, if I can afford it. I've always done this when it comes to video games. Back in the days, had I had the money to get myself a Neo Geo or a PC Engine GT, I most certainly would've gotten myself one of these. Nevertheless I didn't go crybaby over it. And I was 12... Nevermind.

Around the Network

2009 - according to VG Chartz ps3 sold more than Xbox 360....so who's losing??
1 year headstart and the difference is a little more than 5 mil. between PS3 and X360. considiring the fact that last year ps3 sold more than 12 mil., than we can assume that ps3 is doing better than X360 fanboys think...

how did this happen? y'all are arguing about nothing! the point of the thread has been lost and fanboys have ruined it for everyone?

THIS STILL GOING

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

gamming has come to far for a console to be called a failure.

Considering the PS3 has games like Heavy Rain, LittleBigPlanet, ModNation Racers, inFAMOUS, Uncharted, Heavenly Sword and Resistance.

I would say PS3 fans have the right to openly defend the platform til they die. Reason. Sony has went WAY out of their way to support brand new IP that is actually worth something.

While we have those brand new experiences we also have Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid, Gran Turismo, God of War, GTA and KillZone.