By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I have an important announcement.

Chairman-Mao said:
otoniel said:
Congratulations man
I am a proud openly gay guy and I just came out of the closet with my parents and it feels great
Just dont pay attention to ignorant people
Just do amd say whatever makes YOU happy

How did your parents take it?

surprisingly everything was ok for them 

sure they were surprised but my mom told that is my business and that im old enough to know what im doing 

so i might bring her with me to a gay club

Official Member of the Xbox 360 Squad 

Around the Network
MrBubbles said:
Snesboy said:
MrBubbles said:
amp316 said:
LOL @ Snesboy's Gay FAQ.

Why don't you like oral? I'm sure you'd like getting it. :p

curious...were you always ok on the idea of oral sex?  both giving&recieving?  i know that at one point in time, the concept was quite disgusting for me.

Are you talking to me or amp?

that was to amp.  but i guess i could change it around if you wanted to answer it.

have you always not been ok with it?  or is it something youve tried and found unpleasant? 

I've always been not ok with it. It's been something that's tried on me, and yeah, I found it unpleasant. I know I'm weird.

TruckOSaurus said:
dunno001 said:
amp316 said:
LOL @ Snesboy's Gay FAQ.

Well, not all guys like it. Personally, I like it myself, but I guess if you're not sure about how to do it, or have never really had someone who knows how to do it, it wouldn't interest you. My personal gripe about it is dealing with hair on my tongue... I have to stop and get it off, otherwise I stop enjoying it.

Tell your boyfriend to shave (or at least trim) down there! It removes the hair on your tongue problem and looks good too!

n/m

supercat said:
TruckOSaurus said:
dunno001 said:
amp316 said:
LOL @ Snesboy's Gay FAQ.

Well, not all guys like it. Personally, I like it myself, but I guess if you're not sure about how to do it, or have never really had someone who knows how to do it, it wouldn't interest you. My personal gripe about it is dealing with hair on my tongue... I have to stop and get it off, otherwise I stop enjoying it.

Tell your boyfriend to shave (or at least trim) down there! It removes the hair on your tongue problem and looks good too!

Was it hard telling your dad that you're gay?

I'm not sure I was really the one you wanted to ask that to but I'll answer anyway. It wasn't easy and he didn't jump for joy when I told him but with time he came to accept it. I'd say I have a better relationship with my father now then before I came out.

Signature goes here!

Snesboy said:

I'm gay. That is all.

n/m

Around the Network
supercat said:
Snesboy said:

I'm gay. That is all.

n/m

Did you just edit all your posts?

Correct

supercat said:
Correct

That's lame :P

Snesboy said:
supercat said:
Correct

how's that?

supercat said:
Snesboy said:
supercat said:
Correct

how's that?

It was just something to say to increase my post count.