By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I have an important announcement.

dunno001 said:
amp316 said:
LOL @ Snesboy's Gay FAQ.

Why don't you like oral? I'm sure you'd like getting it. :p

Well, not all guys like it. Personally, I like it myself, but I guess if you're not sure about how to do it, or have never really had someone who knows how to do it, it wouldn't interest you. My personal gripe about it is dealing with hair on my tongue... I have to stop and get it off, otherwise I stop enjoying it.

Tell your boyfriend to shave (or at least trim) down there! It removes the hair on your tongue problem and looks good too!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
dunno001 said:
amp316 said:
LOL @ Snesboy's Gay FAQ.

Well, not all guys like it. Personally, I like it myself, but I guess if you're not sure about how to do it, or have never really had someone who knows how to do it, it wouldn't interest you. My personal gripe about it is dealing with hair on my tongue... I have to stop and get it off, otherwise I stop enjoying it.

Tell your boyfriend to shave (or at least trim) down there! It removes the hair on your tongue problem and looks good too!

That could work... if I had a boyfriend. The person who I do that to is just an old childhood friend, so I can't really make those demands. He did trim it once before, though, and yes, it was better!

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

Mr Puggsly said:
Of course you are. All that nu-metal in your "Favorite Music" gave it away.

Bwahaha.

Sorry, but that really made me lol.

OT: I knew it!  Actually, I had no idea.  Glad you've come to terms with who you really are, however.

I want proof.

You could be lying all of us about this, I don't know what to expect from you. Upload a pic kissing with "massive spoiler" alert and I'll believe you.

o_O

Ok, cool I guess Do not understand why anyone ever feels the need to say this on a gaming board.

Around the Network
Bamboleo said:
I want proof.

You could be lying all of us about this, I don't know what to expect from you. Upload a pic kissing with "massive spoiler" alert and I'll believe you.

o_O

You don't need proof. Just go to the IM and I will hit on you.

@Games4Fun

It's an initiation of sorts. If you want to call it that.

amp316 said:
LOL @ Snesboy's Gay FAQ.

curious...were you always ok on the idea of oral sex?  both giving&recieving?  i know that at one point in time, the concept was quite disgusting for me.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Gnizmo said:
Chairman-Mao said:
Seece said:
Chairman-Mao said:
So fucking what. I'm straight and I don't make threads about it.

Too right, some people here *cough* are too defined by their sexuality, (not you snesboy)

Yeah man I agree.

I have no problem whatsoever with homosexuals, I just don't want to know about it. Who you like to have sex with is your business.

Your attitude is precisely why people feel the need to announce it ironically. The fact that it is not socially acceptable for a guy to talk about how great it was taking it up the butt, or which guy on campus sucks cock the best causes issues. It forces a person to clam up, and hide a very critical part of their core being. Their every action, reaction, and language must be carefully monitored so as to not give anything away. If you want people to stop proclaiming their sexuality then stop caring when they do. The second no one makes an issue out of it is the second we see gay pride parades die off.

@Amp  
Everyone loves boobs in my experience. Gay men, and straight women included, although not for sexual reasons obviously. I figure it has to be genetic. Anyone who hated boobs back in the day starved to death as a baby. As a result boobs, save for those on men, are universally loved!

@Angel
I know plenty of gay guys who will not put cocks in their mouth. I also know gay guys who would never drop the soap, if you catch my drift. There is a far greater variety in sexual desires in my experience, probably stemming from the lack of any chance of procreation.

I don't exactly remeber sadi post in question... but i do believe it was ment do be more or a wtf thing alomst saying why even ask.

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

MrBubbles said:
amp316 said:
LOL @ Snesboy's Gay FAQ.

curious...were you always ok on the idea of oral sex?  both giving&recieving?  i know that at one point in time, the concept was quite disgusting for me.

Are you talking to me or amp?

Snesboy said:
MrBubbles said:
amp316 said:
LOL @ Snesboy's Gay FAQ.

Are you talking to me or amp?

that was to amp.  but i guess i could change it around if you wanted to answer it.

have you always not been ok with it?  or is it something youve tried and found unpleasant? 

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur