By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda Wii: "Expect Surprises"

I'm pretty sure nothing like a first person view will be brought in, it'll be a change in the STRUCTURE, as Aonuma has said.

Also the game won't have CG movies and to be honest, I think it'd suck if it did. Just keep the cut scenes in-game please Nintendo.

Around the Network

First person Zelda... just for the slingshot, bow, boomerang and hook... no, the awesome Clawshot.

Motion plus in this game will be the revolution. They'll use motion in ways never used before. That's my guess. Gameplay... Not graphics (although I'd like to see Z:WW style again). Not voice acting. Not cutscenes and surely not "Final Fantasy Zelda".

Maybe it's a plot change - zelda goes bad? xD

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Khuutra said:
Slimebeast said:
Open world maybe? I hope so!

Do you mean like in the original game?

I don't remember it much, was 20 years since I played it. But I guess yes?

Ocarina was fairly open too with it's center hub feeling quite big. I am happy with a hub system if the main hub is big and there's lots of areas you can enter in the order you like. It'd be nice if you could enter most areas even though you couldn't do the parts of the main quest in them yet, but there would be side quests and some random encounters in there available from the start of the game.

No first person sequences please.

Around the Network

I can imagine it being alot scarier/darker. Darker story etc.. that would be pretty cool

Slimebeast said:
Khuutra said:
Slimebeast said:
Open world maybe? I hope so!

Ocarina was fairly open too with it's center hub feeling quite big. I am happy with a hub system if the main hub is big and there's lots of areas you can enter in the order you like. It'd be nice if you could enter most areas even though you couldn't do the parts of the main quest in them yet, but there would be side quests and some random encounters in there available from the start of the game.

An open world like that i would be pleased with. I thought you initially meant Sandbox, which i would be strongly opposed to.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Thulak said:
I can imagine it being alot scarier/darker. Darker story etc.. that would be pretty cool

I imagine it being much more casual appealing honestly. But somehow appealing to old fans too.

I wanna see how Nintendo is going to nail that.

Zelda turns out to be a drag queen... That would be the biggest surprise EVER!

Slimebeast said:
Khuutra said:

That's basically like the original or Link to the Past. I think I'd like that.