By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your favorite ff character and why

more Zack <3 for all the Zack Fangirls out there..

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

Balthier. He was the only memorable character from ffxii and he was a mix of both pirate and pimp. Not only did he go around beating guys up, he dressed nicely as he did it. His one liners were also great

perpride said:
darthdevidem01 said:

FF13 - LIGHTNING, Snow, Fang, Sazh, Hope...strongest cast in the franchise....and no I'm not missing anyone...FF13 had 5 characters not 6, kay?

Dude Vanille is one of the greatest characters in the entire series! IMO

I disliekd her cus I didn't get why she did some things she did. I could understand motivations for everyone in the game except for Vanille. But she had her moments...like the scene at the station going to nautilus.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

RageBot said:
Wagram said:
Yuna and Squall. Loved both of them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I guess I don't get it.

Yuffie.  My favorite little role player

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Around the Network

the leading man (Balthier), he eclipsed all other characters in ffxii, and is right up there with the best imo.

if prince noctis can meet the character they have shown in the vids then he will probably take top spots. why he has a whole army surrounding him and it just doesn't matter, he just walks right over to them and start annihilating . sure lighting doesn't seem to care much either but she does have her moments, but I guess we ain't seen noctis yet.

correct me if I am wrong
stop me if I am bias
I love a good civilised debate (but only if we can learn something).

Wagram said:
RageBot said:
Wagram said:
Yuna and Squall. Loved both of them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I guess I don't get it.

:(

Should I explain?

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

yuna, balthier, Fran, celes, rydia.

Squall! only his name makes him already the best final fantasy character ever!

Death is nothing to fear

All death means is a new destination

RageBot said:
Vivi.

And if you don't like him, you're a cruel, cruel man.

exactly this