By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your favorite ff character and why

Wagram said:
Yuna and Squall. Loved both of them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

Around the Network

Squall
Ellone
Rinoa
Laguna
Zell
Selphie
Irvine
Seifer
Sabin
Terra
Wakka
Rikku
Vanille
Snow
Rydia (Mostly the FF4-2 on Wiiware version of her)
Palom and Porom (In FF4-2 on Wiiware)

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

CommonMan said:
RageBot said:
CommonMan said:
Rydia

She has an awesome tragic story, that gets so cool as the story progresses, and it was the first time that I can think of that FF had an actual side storyline you could do for one of the characters. She is quite well fleshed out as a character (Hah! Fleshed out, double entendre!). Also, she's super badass, once you get her to high level she can summon, do high level black magic and when she has her ultimate weapon she deals almost as much physical damage as one of the fighters, with a chance to paralyze! One of my favorite characters of all time actually.

If these are your reasons for picking Rydia, I can understand that you didn't play IX yet? :P

Indeed I haven't played 9 yet, just waiting to get my PSPgo and Sony to put it on the PSN and it'll be my first download. Is it good?

It is my favorite, it is one of the most polished ones, the best characters in the series, I really liked the art style, the minigames were great, an amazing soundtrack, it has TONS of references to older games, I liked the leveling up system and I really like the overall atmosphere of the game.

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

Noctis Lucis Caelum

Kain.

No other character has made me feel such a plethora of emotions in a game. I thought he best carried the overlying theme throughout the game. He was in a constant struggle with trying to redeem himself.

From his unique ability; his jealousy; his struggle with selflessness; and his eventual redemption he was the focus of many plot twists throughout the game and was perhaps the most pivotal character.

I think he's easily the most interesting character in the series.

Commonman makes a pretty solid case for Rydia too.

Around the Network

Kefka, of course

Honorable mentions to Celes and Cyan. And Agrias and Orlandu.

Mog, Locke, Edgar, Terra, Sabin, Shadow, Celes, Umaro, Cyan, Gau, Setzer, Strago ... see where I'm going with this?

I also kinda like Steiner, Zidane, and Vivi ... but Kuja sucks as a villain.   

... but is probably no more or less a cross-dresser than Kefka

GETTIN' CHRONOCRUNK

Oh yeah Fran from 12....you know why lol

1. Auron - Final Fantasy X

2. Setzer - Final Fantasy VI

3. Cid - Final Fantasy VII

4. Vincent Valentine - Final Fantasy VII

5. Lightning - Final Fantasy XIII

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

Cid Highwind
Vincent Valentine
Zell
Irvine
Wakka
Auron
Balthier
Snow
Reason is they are all sexy as hell.