By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What are your favorite VC & WW games or How Many Wii Points Cards Do I Need

I don't have a Wii yet; however, I am planning to buy one of the black Wiis.

One of the Wii features that I'm looking forward to is the Virtual Console and WiiWare games, so I know that I will also have to get some Wii Points cards to enjoy them.

I am wondering what are your favorite Virtual Console and Wiiware games because knowing the best Virtual console and Wiiware games available will also allow me to know how many Wii Points cards I should get. :)

Around the Network

Ogre Battle 64 is the bestest thing on the Virtual Console and anyway who tells youo differently is a dirty liar who is not to be trusted, though perhaps they might be stoned.

VC games I've purchased:

Starfox 64
Sin & Punishment
Ogre Battle 64
Super Mario RPG

WiiWare:

FFCC My Life as a Darklord
Lit
Lost Winds
NyxQuest Kindred Spirits

All great games. I get my VC/WiiWare info from Nintendo Life before I make a purchase.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Wave Race 64 ( VC )
World of Goo (WW)
FF: MY life as dark (WW )
Super Mario RPG ( VC SNES)

These are my picks ... you gonna spend about what ...humm 30 bucks not sure of the prices on those games.

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

VC:
Zelda Link to the past
Zelda Ocarina of time
Super Mario 2, 3 and world
Sonic 2
Shinobi (arcade)
Star Fox 64
Mario Kart 64

WW:
Cave story
Contra Rebirth

Total of NP: 10,300 o_O

Around the Network

i recommend you to buy:

on Virtual Console:

Starfox 64 (Lylat Wars if you live in europe)
Sin & Punishment
F-Zero X (best f-zero ever, even better than GX)
Super Mario 64 & Zelda: Ocarina Of Time (if you never played them)
Super Metroid
Kirby Adventure

on Wiiware:

World Of Goo
Swords & Soldiers
FFCC: My Life As A King
FFCC: My Life As A Darklord
Bit. Trip Beat
Bit. Trip Core
Bit. Trip Void

Become a fan of I Love Videogames on facebook! The most updated and fun italian videogame fanpage on facebook! click here!

Also visit I Love Videogames: a new and fresh italian videogaming site! click here!

Ocarina Of Time - still gorgeous - and World of Goo.

on WW - Master Blaster overdrive

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com 

I enjoy all the WW games I have gotten. I would say Cave Story is my favorite with Mega Man 10 second

I have only gotten a few VC games. Sin and Punishment and Super Metroid are my two favorite out of them.

Zelda games, Mario Karts, but especially Super Mario RPG. just don't waste money on Splatterhouse, it's shit.