By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Favorite game on any platform this Gen?

Half life 2!!!

That's Gordon Freeman in "Real-Life"

Around the Network

Mario Kart Wii is better than every other game ever made put together times seven.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

For Wii: Fire Emblem.
For PS3: either Demon's Souls or the Uncharted series.

I'd like to make a special mention for PS2's Persona 4. It should have been on Wii.

Metroid Prime 3

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Metal Gear Solid 4

Around the Network

...nuff said

I have 2 which are tied. Both games are at different ends of the spectrum and both satisfied different parts of my gaming tastes. Both are really high up in my best games of all time list as well.

V-r0cK said:

...nuff said

Not really I have no clue what game that is. Care to say?

This:
and this:

Games4Fun said:

Mine is New Super Mario Bros. Wii. I love platformers I love Mario games I love 2d games I love a game I can play with my friends and family I love the Koopa Kids. I have zero regrets and have no dislikes about this game.

Honestly, that kind of games are boring, I tried LittleBigPlanet for the PSP and I got so bOooOOOOred that I almost cried...We all have a different tastes in games, anyway.

Mine is Ninja Gaiden 2.