By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - So ps3 Slim is sold out AGAIN at amazon.com

chingrin said:
I'm gonna say this again. PS3 is using the "it's going fast" Hype. You can still get Ps3's it's just that you gotta get them from certain places. "LIKE ONLINE" at their website. it's a sales tactic. Look at the stats for the last month and a half ps3 is outselling 360 across the board. Yet they keep telling us "oops we're all sold out". If I told you tomorrow that water was running out and I'm the only one who could sell it to you. guess who makes a killing selling water?

That's what people kept saying about Nintendo when supplies were low for a couple of years running. Most shortages are legit and there's no reason to think this one isn't considering how much the PS3 is up yoy from 2009 thus far.

Around the Network

How many threads of this topic do we have ?!?!

OT : If true, Sony is missing out.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Notorius.A.i.G said:
How many threads of this topic do we have ?!?!

OT : If true, Sony is missing out.

as i pointed out in this thread before, this may have something to do with the fact that Sony just had a release party last month on the 27th in a couple of region's. they are just getting PS3's for the first time in their region!

Sony would need some PS3's in those area's, now add in the fact that Sony is releaseing  2 brand  new SKU's

to sell at break even and even a profit. it's no wonder some region's are going to get less system's until Sony can ramp up production of the new SKU's to offset the distribution breakdown, sony has to ship ps3's in over 38 countries world wide. they can only make so many a month

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

It only does everything...

Including selling out

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

They're prepping for the new sku.

Around the Network

Shortages yet again?

I hope this is just because the SKU change. There is no other excuse.

Its the Volcanoes fault

Damn ICeland Volcanoes!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

CECH-21XX