By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is the worst (morally) kind of game content (for the youth)?

What is the worst (morally) kind of game content (for the youth)?

Sex 5 9.09%

Murder 18 32.73%

Revenge 3 5.45%

Slavery 3 5.45%

Excessive Gore 15 27.27%

Discrimination 11 20.00%

Total:55

I vote that Revenge and Slavery are the worst, simply because they're far easier to do in the real world than the others, and depicting them in games like God of War and Bully just teach the youth that it's actually "right", since it's usually the hero who does it.

Around the Network

I dont think that God of War is a good example of revenge if you are considering the whole series. If you are only considering GOW1 , then yes it is a case of exacting revenge. But as a whole series , it really is just a case of self-satisfaction.

My choice is really just sex.....violence in a game dont influence the youth.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

huh, in god of war 3 he destroys the entire world just for his revenge. that's what he keeps yelling over and over:

"I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE"

bugrimmar said:
huh, in god of war 3 he destroys the entire world just for his revenge. that's what he keeps yelling over and over:

"I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE"

That is just bullshit kratos is spewting.......really his cause has no qualities of revenge and can only be classified as self-satisfying

any game that demonstrates those qualities should not be played by children

Around the Network

no qualities of revenge?

the gods made him kill his wife and daughter, and the king of the gods stabbed him with the blade of olympus and sent him to hades.

if i were kratos and that shit was done to me, i'd bring about the destruction of olympus too.

bugrimmar said:
no qualities of revenge?

the gods made him kill his wife and daughter, and the king of the gods stabbed him with the blade of olympus and sent him to hades.

if i were kratos and that shit was done to me, i'd bring about the destruction of olympus too.

Ares made kratos kill his family, not the gods.

And kratos was stabbed by zeus because Kratos was going on a bloodhunt of the innocent with his spartan army.....if you were zeus what would you do in that situation?

Ares = a God

Rickz0r said:
Ares = God

If a person named bob killed my mom , I should kill all people named bob?

The Gods checked upon and sometimes controlled each other actions, so for me they were all responsible for what Ares had done. For that purpose alone, Kratos' revenge was deserved. It doesn't help either that all those Gods were pricks, and pissed Kratos off.