By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do you think Wii's price will Come Down Again Anytime Soon?

not this year that's for sure, even the first half of next year is unlikely. They just started bundling wii sports resort, it's a good time to buy a wii. Don't know why $50 is that big of a deal.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Around the Network

Your best bet:

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=wii+console&_sacat=0&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1313&_odkw=wii&_osacat=0&bkBtn=

You should be able to get a new one for $150, if you're diligent. Don't expect a retail price drop anytime soon, though.

Pavolink said:
Maybe holiday season...Along with Mario Party 9 and Wii Relax.
Maybe then they make a black wii pack with Zelda Wii.

They should make a gold wii bundle with zelda. I'd buy 2!

OT: No, I don't think they'll drop the price anytime soon. The only thing I can see them doing is including Wii Sports resort with every wii sold.

i think the wii price drop wil probably be on the gobalob ba bop bop. if slin kin juise well.. then i dont think we will have to worry about a price drop from umbumbup-grumphrey.

Not soon... nut i think the price worth it

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
Around the Network

Maybe if the other 2 reduce price this year, but its unlikely

@OP:
Do you want Malstrom to burn to ashes like a vampire in the sunshine? Isn't this unnecessarily cruel?

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Not until the holiday season kicks in at least, but you can always keep your eyes peeled for special sales or bundles at retailers... not too long ago Walmart and Gamestop were throwing in $50 gift cards with the purchase of a Wii, so that's essentially like paying $150 for it.

Wii could drop to $149 this holiday season if M$ and Sony drop the price of their base consoles again when Natal and Move are finally released.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

the wii is worth $199.

HERE IN AUS ITS ABOUT $300US

I think they should cut the price of Wii down to $150 3 weeks before the launch of PS move. Also they should do bundles like bundle black wii with Wii relax for a cheap price.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d