By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Parasite Eve: The 3rd Birthday Coming In 2010

Source: www.siliconera.com

Yes, IN Japan.

Trendynet, Nikkei’s “trend-watching portal” have published a brief talk with Yoichi Wada, president of Square Enix. Wada discusses the usual topics such as stereoscopic 3D gaming and strengthening global presence at TGS. But Trendynet also ask about Square Enix’s big games for 2010.

While he doesn’t give any details, Wada mentions Nier, Deus-Ex: Human Revolution, Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2, Kane & Lynch 2…and Parasite Eve: The 3rd Birthday. So we know now, that the game is coming to Japan this year for sure.

On a more suspicious note, however, Wada makes no mention of Dragon Quest X, Final Fantasy Agito XIII or Final Fantasy Versus XIII, all of which are easily “bigger” than Parasite Eve. Nor does he mention the Kingdom Hearts game Tetsuya Nomura suggested for this year.

That isn’t necessarily reason to be worried — Wada’s probably just keeping his cards close to the chest — but it’s interesting that Square see The 3rd Birthday as a “big” game. It certainly is more western in scope than some of the company’s other projects.

Well, to be honset I am expecting this game to come out in Japan next year so this is a great news for me. Less waiting the better.

Around the Network

Yay, my signature is "Make .Believe" :)

Hope the western release isn't far behind.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

VERSUS XIII IN 2010 PLEASE!!!!

But wow a Deus Ex game...can't wait.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Want badly.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

What is this, a PSP game? Or a PS3 exclusive?

Around the Network
andremop said:
What is this, a PSP game? Or a PS3 exclusive?

Its a PSP....exclusive

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Me want cuz me been waiting

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I really hope so. I really enjoyed the second one. I hope they use the pre-rended system.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

lol if i were him i wouldnt have mentioned kane and lynch 2, itll prbly be terrible...

OT: i cannot wait for the new parasite eve, i loved the other one and have been hoping for another, i still want them to release them for the psn

@Kyliedog: It's just a point of view,I'm really glad it is coming to PSP,is much better than get it released on cellphones as SE wants before,perhaps you have to consider to get a PSP.