By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Currently playing Final Fantasy 13, tips needed

Tell me about it.

BTW Where are you in the game?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Sazh and Vanille are going for a walk, Sazh has just explained what happened to Dajh and why he has a chocobo in his hair.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:
Okay, this is really getting on my nerves as everyone keeps pretending it's not happening, WHY THE HELL DOES SAZH HAVE A CHOCOBO IN HIS HAIR?! Seriously, why the hell has no one commented on it yet?! This is bullshit!

I know, I was sad to see that Square-Enix included this racist stereotype. Not all black people have birds in their hair, you guys.

most bullshit fight ever, trapped in a match with 3 flanitors...¬_¬

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

arghh their the ones that HEAL while making that annoying noise

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

won it in the end ¬_¬ the bastards!!!

I found groups of Flanitors to be easy, just go RAV/RAV and spam them with fire, one at a time.

Hehe, your just going love all the cut-scenes and gameplay sections with just Sazh and Vanille. :P

if you need to do an upgrade use 24 otherworldly bones to get the multiplier to x3 right away. Then use compenant from Lenora's garage or the R & D department.

Some weapons ARE better than others, the better one take more EXP to lvl up. I can tell you that if you use Fang as a commando than you want the Dragoon's lance. With Hope, use the hawkeye.

best componants to use
THE BEST for Weapons = Ultracompact reactor most exp for the gil. but you might not need all 20-60k exp (the better the weapon, the less exp it will give you)
Use Particle Accerators for intermediate stuff.
Superconduct are very good for accessories.

I'd suggest you save it before you upgrade shit. Use trial and error to avoid wasting gil (which in this game is fairly hard to come by)

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Oh god, corridor fatigue is killing me x_x, when will it end?!