By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Rate the anime opening/ending above you :)

To Aru Majutsu No Index - 8/10 (that anime looks really awesome, I need to check it out)

Around the Network
Kamal said:
outlawauron said:
Kamal said:
outlawauron said:
Kamal said:

Outlaw: Your making sound like its a bad thing

I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but you two be hatin' on mah videos.

I just seem to hate animes that have remotely to do with slice of life, the good thing is I really like the look of Diebuster (or was it Gunbuster)

Has anyone seen this and tell me if it is any good, since the opening looks and sounds amazing.

I'm sure I'll find that you like Slice of Life in some form. It's by no means my favorite, I pretty much like all genres.

And, the OP I posted was from Diebuster. But before watch that, you need to watch Gunbuster. If you don't, then you'll miss a lot that is mentioned. (as Diebuster is also called Gunbuster 2)

Trust me my morbid hatred of Haruhi Suzumiya knows no bond >.<

Hmm get around it after my exams are done, also do you know the anime posted above?

Yeah right. I'm Haruhi Suzumiya's # 1 Hater. Your hatred of it is nothing compared to mines (the anime series I mean, the movie was pure awesomeness).

@Kamal: Your disliking a show shouldn't have any effect on what you think of OPs/EDs. O_o

I personally love slice of life.  There are very few genres I don't enjoy.  People who limit themselves to mindless action shows are really missing out.  I can't fathom how anyone could not enjoy the first season of Haruhi.  That's almost as bad as not liking Cowboy Bebop.

Oh, and I don't care who you are, this ED rocks.

Kamal said:
outlawauron said:
Kamal said:
outlawauron said:
Kamal said:

Outlaw: Your making sound like its a bad thing

I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but you two be hatin' on mah videos.

I just seem to hate animes that have remotely to do with slice of life, the good thing is I really like the look of Diebuster (or was it Gunbuster)

Has anyone seen this and tell me if it is any good, since the opening looks and sounds amazing.

I'm sure I'll find that you like Slice of Life in some form. It's by no means my favorite, I pretty much like all genres.

And, the OP I posted was from Diebuster. But before watch that, you need to watch Gunbuster. If you don't, then you'll miss a lot that is mentioned. (as Diebuster is also called Gunbuster 2)

Trust me my morbid hatred of Haruhi Suzumiya knows no bond >.<

Hmm get around it after my exams are done, also do you know the anime posted above?

If I was rating the ending and openings based on their shows, my scores would be very different. Whether you dislike Haruhi or not, it shouldn't matter.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Paradise Kiss is LOVE <3 Lonely in Gorgeous by Tommy February is awesome too.

10/10

Paradise Kiss is LOVE <3 Lonely in Gorgeous by Tommy February is awesome too.
10/10

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Around the Network
Soriku said:

7.5 for the scenes. Don't like the music.

Surprised no one posted the Baccano OP yet.

That's the game's opening. Not sure why it was posted.

Speaking of that opening, I love it. Makes me want to go play it!

and to rate the Baccano opening.

9/10. It's quite funny.

9/10

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

9/10  You brought nostalgic tears to my eyes. The only thing is that it's just not the version dubbed in my language

9/10.  I always found the song pretty mediocre, but that dance is legendary. xD