By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - May is HUGE! What should/will you get?

May is HUGE! What should/will you get?

Red Dead Redemption 73 23.03%

Super Mario Galaxy 2 86 27.13%

ModNation Racers 62 19.56%

Alan Wake 43 13.56%

Lost Planet 2 9 2.84%

3D Dot Game Heroes 44 13.88%

Total:317

since i'm from europe i'll get Sin & Punishment 2 and No More Heroes 2. SMG2 will be out in june :(

Become a fan of I Love Videogames on facebook! The most updated and fun italian videogame fanpage on facebook! click here!

Also visit I Love Videogames: a new and fresh italian videogaming site! click here!

Around the Network

Glad you could redue it with 3D Dot Game Heroes, Cgi. And looking at the %, it is definitely holding up with the big hitters of the month!

RD: R & Alan Wake. Maybe 3D Dot Game Heroes as I can get it for £25.

Oh, and the Reach beta. Giggity Goo!

CGI-Quality said:
Ssenkahdavic said:
Glad you could redue it with 3D Dot Game Heroes, Cgi. And looking at the %, it is definitely holding up with the big hitters of the month!

I was hoping ALAN WAKE got a bit more love too.

A good deal of those voting are probably getting it anyway.  Just not as first choice :)

Ill be getting Lost Planet 2 (on PC) day one, but had to vote for 3D Dot Game Heroes, since I want it more.

ModNation Racers :D

I play PC and PS3. The best of both worlds.

Around the Network

You forgot split second, 21st May, same day as Modnation Racers.

Just that for me.

Looks like a lot people want Lost Planet 2, just not as much as other games
I'm like that too.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

May already??? Shoot im still suffering from March XD

Voted for RED DEAD REDEMPTION !!!

If I had a Wii I would put SMG2 as my number 2, but since this isn't the case my second choice is Alan Wake and my 3rd is Lost Planet 2.
4th would be the new Prince of Persia I guess.

CGI-Quality said:
Ssenkahdavic said:

I was hoping ALAN WAKE got a bit more love too.

In all honesty, Everyone knew before even seeing the chart it wouldn't be top. Less people haere own 360's, so less people will be putting that game down. It's simple maths. Looking at the % of Alan Wake in your OP, it would seem that almost every 360 owner on the site is getting Alan Wake. Remeber my thread asking where peoples loyalties lie? The good news is about the same number that voted for 360 have voted for AW here. So that is definately good for Alan Wake.