By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 6 More Devs Leave Infinity Ward! Activision Can't Stop The Bleeding!

The heroes? Have you been following this case at all?

Either way, i'd just sit tight and collect everyone else's bonuses.

Around the Network
AngelosL said:
So...Anyone knows the reasons they left??

Misguided loyalty to people who were activly screwing them behind there backs so that they would in fact leave and join them over at Respawn.

Or at least that's what all indications point to.

EA is worse than Activision, they'll release that later.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Kasz216 said:
AngelosL said:

Misguided loyalty to people who were activly screwing them behind there backs so that they would in fact leave and join them over at Respawn.

BS! The guys that left say Activision owes them money, while Activision says not so. The truth is, if Activision was innocent there wouldn't be so many people jumping ship. And there is only one reason for a mass exodus of designers: No Creative Freedom. Activision definitely didn't give them any room for them to make the best game possible, which is why MW2 is a copy paste of COD4.

shio said:
Kasz216 said:
AngelosL said:

BS! The guys that left say Activision owes them money, while Activision says not so. The truth is, if Activision was innocent there wouldn't be so many people jumping ship. And there is only one reason for a mass exodus of designers: No Creative Freedom. Activision definitely didn't give them any room for them to make the best game possible, which is why MW2 is a copy paste of COD4.

West and Zampella?  Because that's not really what they are saying if you read their lawsuit.

Around the Network

I hope Activision keeps Robert Bowling. West and Zampella need another spokesman.

Kasz216 said:
AngelosL said:

O-God Shut Up, if that was the case I think they wouldnt have left moron

Face It Activision is a greedy ass company and I personally hope Activision and the COD franchise crash and burn!!!!!!!

Lyrikalstylez said:
Kasz216 said:
AngelosL said:

O-God Shut Up, if that was the case I think they wouldnt have left moron

Face It Activision is a greedy ass company and I personally hope Activision and the COD franchise crash and burn!!!!!!!

Yeah... you'll be lucky to not get banned for that... but whatever.  What's with this anyway.  In the last 3 weeks or so, people keep posting stuff in arguements to me that lead to warnings or banning.  Something must be in the water.

Is Activision greedy?  Oh hell yes.  So were West and Zampella.  Your point?

Afterall they aren't going to some cool independent developer or starting up their own company.  No they're going to EA.  Why?  They are going to pay the best.  They probably won't end up with any more "creative control" it was just an excuse to move their entire staff so they could get paid more.

West and Zampella were upset because they decided to sell right before Modern Warfare became huge... heck, they haven't really even refuted any of Activisions claims.

Kasz216 said:

West and Zampella were upset because they decided to sell right before Modern Warfare became huge... heck, they haven't really even refuted any of Activisions claims.

Duh.. they are preparing to go into court... why say anything so the other party can use it and prepare their defence...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
Kasz216 said:

Duh.. they are preparing to go into court... why say anything so the other party can use it and prepare their defence...

Because if your innocent, nothing you say can be used against you.