By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 6 More Devs Leave Infinity Ward! Activision Can't Stop The Bleeding!

There will be blood lots more

Around the Network

What's worrying here for IW is that these are leading members.

i hope they all join EA

Activision is trying to modulate it by re-destributing the bonus pool among the remaining employees (word is West and Zampella had a large amount of it reserved for themselves, which could now go to them)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

good.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

I'm glad. I hope everyone leaves IW and Activision is fucked for their best Call of Duty development team.

If I were Activision I would be fucking scared.

HAHAHA!!! 5 more devs left IW: http://kotaku.com/5523154/four-more-out-at-modern-warfare-studio-infinity-ward!!!

"Cross a few more names off of the Modern Warfare 2 credits as the departures continue from Activision studio Infinity Ward. [Updated with one more name]

Senior designers Mohammad Alavi and Chad Grenier (update: and Brent McLeod) are out, along with programmer Chris Lambert and designer Jason McCord."

That means that 18 people have now left IW, and I'm sure it won't stop there!! Not even Activision's bonuses are making people stay!!

these are the 5 guys that just left:

Senior Designer: Mohammad Alavi
Senior Designer: Chad Grenier
Senior Designer: Brent McLeod

Designer: Jason McCord
Programmer: Chris Lambert

So...Anyone knows the reasons they left??