By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Guy Ritchie is dating Madison Paige!

d21lewis said:
badgenome said:
I saw his take on Sherlock Holmes yesterday and it was quite fun, so I reckon he deserves a hot piece of ass.

I ordered Sherlock Holmes from Netflix and the sent me some Sherlock rip-off on purpose!  I've never been more hurt in my entire life. 

you're like all the kids that recieved "the little mermaid" "the beauty and the beast" and other clasic from their grandma at christmass... they really wanted the Disney one that was at the movies but they got the crap quickbuck version... poor you...

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
radha said:
and to think he is so average looking and still he dated madonna and know this girl

I think you'll find his bank balance is one heck of a redeeming feature.

d21lewis said:
badgenome said:
I saw his take on Sherlock Holmes yesterday and it was quite fun, so I reckon he deserves a hot piece of ass.

I ordered Sherlock Holmes from Netflix and the sent me some Sherlock rip-off on purpose!  I've never been more hurt in my entire life. 

There, there. I'm here to console you.

BanTiger said:
i fucked her lust night

And then you woke up.

"I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

GEGLGODDIR

Around the Network
palancas7 said:

That fucker!

PSN ID: KingFate_

I always thought the Madison Paige looked average despite being based on beautiful real life woman.

kowenicki said:
She clearly likes the older English guy..... I'm in!!

I've got more hair than him... does that cancel out his many many millions and film links I wonder?

hmmmm

Well then all you need to do is shave you head, and "replace" him.

She's a Madonna copycat

buzzard said:
She's a Madonna copycat

That would require an inhuman vagina.