By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Guy Ritchie is dating Madison Paige!

The lady is very interested in him... not at all in her own career.

Strange how famous people always date models and aspiring actresses rather than lawyers, docters, bank employees.... regular people.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Bullet100000 said:
@CGI

That man has your girl are you gonna just let it be??

You need to show her how you got the Quality in your name :p

I'm workin on it

LOL!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

i hope she strips for him, like in the game

...and then does everything else from that scene, like in the game

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

zarx said:
why isn't this in off topic? just because she was involved in a game a year ago doesn't mean this should go under sony IMO

but what do I know

Weird sense of time you have :p

papflesje said:
zarx said:
why isn't this in off topic? just because she was involved in a game a year ago doesn't mean this should go under sony IMO

but what do I know

what you think that she was doing voice work/Mocap a month before release? I think not, she was working on it up to late last year but she would have finished within that year.

few covered my ass there

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network
zarx said:
papflesje said:
zarx said:

but what do I know

what you think that she was doing voice work/Mocap a month before release? I think not, she was working on it up to late last year but she would have finished within that year.

few covered my ass there

Isn't she mystically summoned each time anyone plays the game?

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

zarx said:
papflesje said:
zarx said:

but what do I know

few covered my ass there

I know you meant that, but still :p

At this rate your going to have both Maddison Paige AND Heavy Rain taking out a restraining order on you.

Good for them though, I guess.

Luck bastard...

He'd better have played Heavy Rain...

badgenome said:
I saw his take on Sherlock Holmes yesterday and it was quite fun, so I reckon he deserves a hot piece of ass.

I ordered Sherlock Holmes from Netflix and the sent me some Sherlock rip-off on purpose!  I've never been more hurt in my entire life.