By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 39 million Xbox 360's sold? how does it make sense?

darkshadow23 said:
40.2 million - 39.44 million does not equal 1.2 million. It equals 760k. Just to let everyone know...

40.2m is until March 31... VGC has about 39m at March 31... so 1.2m.

Around the Network
jneul said:
I have posted a thread on this as well, as i think it's over tracked, sorry but I think it needs to be adjusted down to at least 39.02 million due to what ioi said last time, knowing our luck it wont happen tho;)

You need to take another vacation from this site ASAP.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

You know what doesn't make sense? This thread is still open.

Human intelligence is overtracked (or is it overrated?)

kowenicki said:
what a surprise some sony fans think the 360 is overtracked... and when sony releases their numbers, whatever they are, they will then think the ps3 is undertracked..

it is always thus on here.

In fairness you can substitute all the companies into that statement.  It just seems more biased against Microsoft because of the imbalance with the majority of Sony fans on here.

Around the Network

Also remember that MS doesnt ship nearly as many to Japan. So the 1.2m available at the end of March sounds perfectly reasonable.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

thx1139 said:
Also remember that MS doesnt ship nearly as many to Japan. So the 1.2m available at the end of March sounds perfectly reasonable.

That's actually a very good point.  I think I remember ioi, or maybe it was TheSource, saying it is normally 1.5-2 mil on shelves at a given time.  Given that MS knows they don't need to have a huge supply in Japan, that accounts for the 300K or so difference.  Plus, you have to take into account fluctuations, as companies can't always keep the supply at 1.5 mil at all times.  So I see no need for adjustments.  But, if ioi see a need, I have no doubt he will apply them.

jesus kung fu magic said:
jneul said:
I have posted a thread on this as well, as i think it's over tracked, sorry but I think it needs to be adjusted down to at least 39.02 million due to what ioi said last time, knowing our luck it wont happen tho;)

You need to take another vacation from this site ASAP.

aww how sweet and I love you too, it's only a debate, and the reason why i took a break is because i got too sensitive last time, lol anyway that problem is done now, at least I am not trolling every thread with this like some silly fans did with the ps move incident which is why i had to take a break (it became irritating)

anyway try and take no offense it's nothing personal, all i wanted to do is talk with other people about it.

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Porcupine_I said:
papflesje said:
Porcupine_I said:
it's a statistical tie!

Weren't you happy you finally got to say that in another thread? If so: don't abuse the sentence, dude :p

Sentences of such magnitude never wear thin! and you can use them for all and every occasion!

Now that is a statistical lie!

(I see your sentence and I raise you a consonant)

overtracked , but not that much, maybe 500K-700K