By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo and Sony are the best at platforming

saicho said:
amp316 said:

Uncharted, Tomb Raider, and Prince of Persia are platformers?

You learn something new every day.

Don't forget about Ico and Shadow of Collossus too. (see page 1) I bet you didn't know that either.

After posting over 5000 times I am finally finding out how little I really know about gaming.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
amp316 said:
saicho said:
amp316 said:

Don't forget about Ico and Shadow of Collossus too. (see page 1) I bet you didn't know that either.

After posting over 5000 times I am finally finding out how little I really know about gaming.

Just think of all the knowledge you will have by the time you get to 10k

Games4Fun said:
amp316 said:
saicho said:
amp316 said:

Just think of all the knowledge you will have by the time you get to 10k

Yes.  Because the more you post, the more intelligent you are.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Games4Fun said:
Maynard_Tool said:
rrMARCUSDJACKSON said:
Maynard_Tool said:

Nintendo and Sony are is the best at platforming

Fixed that 4 ya!

thats not a fix. you just made a typo.  (P.s. that statment is the kind of thing that brings fan boys out and i don't like fanboys so please try to avoid doing things like this.)

Sorry but Sony is no where near as Nintendo is in the platform genre. Also, there are more companies that i would choose before choosing Sony (in that genre)

You can see this as my opinion.... but I'm telling nothing but the truth here

No, I am pretty sure it is fact

no. heres a fact. nintendo has the biggest selling platformers. the only facts that can be proven in gaming are selles and good and bad games. best at platforming is not a fact that can be proven when most of the publishers listed in this thread do it so well. thats like saying toast is better then bread because its toast and not bread.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Games4Fun said:
Maynard_Tool said:
rrMARCUSDJACKSON said:
Maynard_Tool said:

Nintendo and Sony are is the best at platforming

Fixed that 4 ya!

thats not a fix. you just made a typo.  (P.s. that statment is the kind of thing that brings fan boys out and i don't like fanboys so please try to avoid doing things like this.)

Sorry but Sony is no where near as Nintendo is in the platform genre. Also, there are more companies that i would choose before choosing Sony (in that genre)

You can see this as my opinion.... but I'm telling nothing but the truth here

No, I am pretty sure it is fact

no. heres a fact. nintendo has the biggest selling platformers. the only facts that can be proven in gaming are selles and good and bad games. best at platforming is not a fact that can be proven when most of the publishers listed in this thread do it so well. thats like saying toast is better then bread because its toast and not bread.

Some people seem to not read very well here.

Around the Network

Correction:

Nintendo makes the best platformers.