By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

Final-Fan said:

Wow, I just double checked the role in the OP and it's true:  it doesn't say Link wins with the town, or even wants to lynch anyone in particular.  If anything, it reads as if he just votes to get the day over with in order to have another whack at Ganondorf! 

But I repeat:  You said too much when you directly stated that Link was in competition with YOU.  You are done.  Fess up.  Give us all the details and I may well be swayed to unvote you. 

I'm sorry, but this is stupid.

Trangentspree

Ask c03n3nj0 if you are in the clear

Around the Network

I've just thought of something. If trangentspree's ability allowed him to know KingFate was Link, why did he opt to kill him by way of lynching when he could have waited for the night and killed him the proper way to secure his win condition?

Signature goes here!

Meh...

Vote: truckoSaurus

I love your absence of reasoning for voting for me dsister. You do know being cleared as a townie doesn't remove the need to justify your votes?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
I love your absence of reasoning for voting for me dsister. You do know being cleared as a townie doesn't remove the need to justify your votes?

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3414744&page=84&postnum=9

That encompasses my feelings on you and Mario.

Around the Network
dsister44 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3414744&page=84&postnum=9

That encompasses my feelings on you and Mario.

That only says what you think happened last night. It says nothing about WHY you think I'm scum (which I'm not by the way).

Signature goes here!

I love how dsister's theory assumes the existence of a mafia bus driver. Any reason for your confidence on this dsister?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
I love how dsister's theory assumes the existence of a mafia bus driver. Any reason for your confidence on this dsister?

Nope. ^^

I love how one of truck's theories involves the town's bus driver come back from the dead

And how the other two involve a second pro-town with a night-kill

Also could you answer the question I asked you ~a dozen posts back

Vote Count  (Day 4)

trangentspree: supermario128, Final-Fan, Falcon095 (L-2)

ScifiBoy: trangentspree (L-4)

Not Voting: SciFiBoy, Vetteman94, TruckOSaurus, theRepublic

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Vote Spread (Day 4)

dsister44: trangentspree > TruckOSaurus
trangentspree: SciFiBoy
supermario128: trangentspree
SciFiBoy:
Vetteman94:
TruckOSaurus:
theRepublic:
Falcon095: trangentspree 
Final-Fan: trangentspree

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

dsister44 said:
Final-Fan said:

Nope. ^^

Do you realize how shitty of a townie you have been this game?

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)