By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

Mmmm I might have to switch my vote to Nikells for his last post.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
Nikells said:

dsister44 said:
I just find the game gets boring when people do it.
Guy 1: Let's scum hunt
Guy 2: No, let's wait for the cop.
>.>

A fair point: we definitely shouldn't be waiting on cop investigations that might not happen.
I don't know if its so bad it needs a special rule that also adds a lot of restrictions to the game though. I'm a little worried that if there is a cop they will hold back on revealing investigations (and maybe even get killed before they can reveal them) because they don't want to risk losing their abilities.

It's not that big of a deal to me anyway: I'm willing to try it.

Well, if someone comes out on Day 3 and says "X is innocent and X is guilty" I think we can draw our own conclusions. 

Also, from what the Master Hand told us earlier I presume that fake roleclaims don't remove our actual powers.  So the cop could fake roleclaim to be a lie detector, maybe?  That could be a little weird though.  And it risks pissing off hardcore "Lynch all Liars" folk. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

c03n3nj0 said:
IMPORTANT RULES (read it!):
-If someone role claims they will turn into a vanilla townie. I won't announce it (to keep from immediately giving death sentences to false-role claims) 
KNOW YOUR NEIGHBORS: 
  • Finfal-Fan

I have an idea!!!
All mafia, roleclaim!  You'll turn into a townie and we won't lynch you!
Everybody wins!  YAY!  Go go good team!

Meanwhile, I want to lynch "Finfal-Fan" because he still hasn't posted yet. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Final-Fan said:
c03n3nj0 said:
KNOW YOUR NEIGHBORS: 
  • Final-Fan

Meanwhile, I want to lynch "Final-Fan" because he still hasn't posted yet. 

Bah, I'll save you guys the trouble. 

FINAL-FAN HAS BEEN MODKILLED.

...oh wait... was it finfal-fan?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Interesting....

Vote: Falcon

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
Interesting....

Any reason why? 

dsister44 said:
supermario128 said:
Interesting....

Any reason why? 

Based on all the posts in the thread so far he seems most suspicious to me.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
dsister44 said:
supermario128 said:
Interesting....

Any reason why? 

Based on all the posts in the thread so far he seems most suspicious to me.

It's a bit premature isn't it?

PSN ID: KingFate_

I want all you guys to notice that the Hand didn't slap down my idea.

Hummm... Okay then my vote...

VOTE: Falcon095

like mario said that guy with his dog is... well... not trustworthy... the dog seems like a part of an evil plan to invade a world...