By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

Punishing players for roleclaiming definitely makes this game harder for the town to win. Because only a true roleclaim will go punished (the player becoming useless to the town in the process) and it's likely that antitown players aren't going to give true roleclaims when pressed.

Although... I'm assuming giving away the name of your character will be enough to be considered a roleclaim, right? If that's the case then it at least puts antitowns into some difficulty as giving away their character means losing their abilities, but lying about their character means they could very well get caught out - there are only 35 playable characters in Brawl and there's 13 people in this game - taking into account that some chararcters in Brawl are unlikely to appear here together (eg. Samus vs Zero Suit Samus), lying about who your character is would be highly risky.

This new rule does encourage people to fear pushing for roleclaims though which I don't like, and it also makes numerous roleclaims in one day highly undesireable. On top of everything else it just makes a themed game even more complicated and confusing.

[On an unrelated note, I might be a bit slow in responses today because I have a fuckload of forms to fill in for a new job.]

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
^^Yeah I know about last round...

Also, dtewi and theRepublic still have yet to post. Still too early to conclude anything from that, but usually the people who lay low are scum.

Didn't you post first last game?

And neither of them have logged in since the game began 

I kind of feel like voting for Falcon095... he feels so untrustworthy with his "dog" avatar

Also FoS: Supermario for not mentioning trangent. >.>

dsister44 said:

Why would he have mentioned me?

Around the Network

FoS

# KingFate
# Nikells

for not owning a Wii...

trangentspree said:
dsister44 said:

Why would he have mentioned me?

Your post was totally forgettable, so I did...

Let me clear something out:

You can still post whatever information you find during the night. You just can't straight out role claim.

So everybody has to think of ways to gain people's trust, or uhhh... trick 'em.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

SciFiBoy said:
FoS

# KingFate
# Nikells

for not owning a Wii...

I have to confess, at the risk of exile from these forums, that I'm not a big Nintendo guy.

don't be too sad, I only got it as a present... and I don't really find any good games for the wii that I am interested in...