By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

Hopefully everyone will be involved.

PSN ID: KingFate_

Around the Network

I just realized my sig looks like it's going after boobs...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

So has day one began yet, or can we just assume it has?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

^ you can assume it has.

I would like everyone to show up, though. It seems the long wait has caused everybody to forget they signed up... -_-

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

dsister44 said:
I'm going to go ahead and vote the Canadian >:]

vote: Trucks

Why so quick to vote for someone Dsis?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
dsister44 said:
I'm going to go ahead and vote the Canadian >:]

vote: Trucks

Why so quick to vote for someone Dsis?

I always vote for the Canadian before the game starts =)

Tracking, but disheartened at the theme chosen -_-

TruckOSaurus said:
I'm gonna throw a little conversation piece out there to get things moving:

What do you guys think about the roleclaim = vanilla townie rule?

No, sir -- I don't like it. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Hey guys... so can I vote already? And I am here... I am just at work over the day and was really tired yesterday, so I did not post yet...

Stefl1504 said:
Hey guys... so can I vote already? And I am here... I am just at work over the day and was really tired yesterday, so I did not post yet...

Yeah, you can vote. But if you vote too soon people may become suspicious of you :)