By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I just bought Monster Hunter Tri

Mr Khan said:

How is everyone getting it this early?

My gamestop hasn't even called to say that it will be arriving :/

It came out today, but some Wal-Marts broke the street date a few days ago.

Around the Network

Question about the Tutorial System. I've been playing 30hrs on MHFU(PSP) and am pretty familiar with the basics of game play. Can I just skip past the tutorials and get to the better slaying quests? I know I can on the PSP, but I haven't done the Wii one at all.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

amp316 said:

I am going to play it as soon as I am done typing up this post.

Why didn't you play it before typing this?! I envy you, but I also have pity on you...

I NEED THIS GAME NOW!!! WHY THEY DON'T BRING IT SOON TO BRAZIL!?

Maneco's Hall of Lame
As of October 2010 and, hopefully, until the end of times

Notable Mentions (a.k.a. "Games I Played and Hated")

The Legend of Zelda:
Ocarina of Time

Pokémon Channel

Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity

pfft, I'm just gathering right now XD watching this jelly fish follow me around.

@jay it's not an in your face tutorial, you can brush by the text pretty fast, most of it is, "this how you do it now do it!" stuff. Like mushrooms and fishing.

It's essentially the same as Monster Hunter but this is by far more complete than Monster Hunter and the whole resources system is new to me.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Also CC PRo feels good; on the whole. ;)

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Around the Network

So I managed to convince you to buy it? I am proud of myself.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

You inspired me to preorder the game (CCbundle).

Damn you!

Ill get this game as soon it came to México

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
.jayderyu said:
Question about the Tutorial System. I've been playing 30hrs on MHFU(PSP) and am pretty familiar with the basics of game play. Can I just skip past the tutorials and get to the better slaying quests? I know I can on the PSP, but I haven't done the Wii one at all.

Well, there are ~10 initial very easy quests to get you into the game, and you can skip maybe 2-3 of them to reach *** Quests. I suggest you endure through them though, there are some new aspects in the game (village points - can't remember the exact name)

You'll have a much easier time with Tri though, the PSP games started way more rough

tuoyo said:
So I managed to convince you to buy it? I am proud of myself.

Oh, you're still around? I thought your kind was exctinct (losers)