By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Help me choose a Club Nintendo reward

SO I got 800 (well 790) Club Nintendo coins (10 more coming for a survey soon) and i can't decide between 3 gifts:

- Game & Watch Collection 2

- Hanafuda Cards

- Mario and Zelda posters and Grill Off With Ultra Hand

so which should I get?

Around the Network

Get the Hanafuda cards... When they are discontinued they will have the most value if left unopened.

Game & Watch Collection 2!

I really need to start doing this myself.

Game and Watch is only 3 games if I'm not mistaken. Not worth it. I wouldn't know what to do with the cards, get them if you know how to play that game. The posters would be cool and that's what I would get if I were you. But I'm waiting until something better comes out to spend my 1850 coins on.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

The Zelda posters. Save the rest of your points for later. My posters look awesome framed.

Here's a picture of them not framed: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=2736599&page=1&postnum=21

Around the Network

Is it true that the coins disappear after 2 years? I was going to save my coins but i decided to get the zelda and mario posters and get them laminated so they last longer.

dampowell said:
Get the Hanafuda cards... When they are discontinued they will have the most value if left unopened.

Hum, i'm pretty sure the game and watch collection will have more value in the futur...

I mean some random goodies vs a unopened collector game. They will probably only have a few thousand of those game and watch collection in the futur. That's not a lot. I think I already saw a few arond 50 buck on ebay...

Check the price of the Hanafuda cards. Also they will be rarer, and Nintendo was born as a Card company.

Zelda posters for sure.

kleen said:

Is it true that the coins disappear after 2 years? I was going to save my coins but i decided to get the zelda and mario posters and get them laminated so they last longer.

It's something like if you added coins in this club Nintendo year, go to the end of the year (June 30th) and then add 2 years. So 2 years minimum, 3 years max depending on when you add the points. I have to spend like 1000 points before June 30th 2011.

@topic

the Hanafuda cards interested me, but if you aren't going to play the game, why get them. Personally I'm thinking about getting the posters, but I don't have anywere to really put them.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)