By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta Creator Wants to Be Forced to Make Star Fox at Gun Point!

no, retro has to make the next star fox

Monster Hunter Tri

Name: Silver

ID: 94BRVX

Around the Network

^ Maybe Retro should be the developer if you want an adventure based Star Fox, but i'm not sure about an action shoter game based

PSN ID: xwolf7 / NNID: xwolf_07 

The Wonderful 101 GOTY 2013 - Bayonetta 2 GOTY 2014 - Xenoblade Cross GOTY 2015.

WANT!

seriously...someone make a new Star fox game.

"Tell me why does it have to be so hard

to let go when it?s your final day

...When death is on it's way"

If the creator of Okami says so I gotta agree with him.

Okami has the best graphics ever and it will took long before a game surpasses it...

happen this must!

Around the Network

That would be more than awesome :D. And if it's a collaboration with platinum games and nintendo, that would certainly benifit both.

That would make my hype for a new starfox even higher, but not as much as zelda wii and the collaboration of team ninja and nintendo for other m.

hehe

Still, it would be epic :D

All those franchises are great anyway

it's good to see 'old pal' starfox 64 receiving some love. it's my favourite n64 game, and one of the best games of all time IMHO.

but nintendo should really stop giving this IP to other developers, they need to make a starfox themselves or we will be getting another disappointing game, and it will be the 4th in a row. that's how you kill an IP.

besides nintendo, the only developer i can see doing a good job on a starfox would be Treasure

Become a fan of I Love Videogames on facebook! The most updated and fun italian videogame fanpage on facebook! click here!

Also visit I Love Videogames: a new and fresh italian videogaming site! click here!

Good
First we had Metroid co-developed by team ninja
Now I want stafoxto be co-developed by platinum games (even if a studio like Treasure seems to fit better for that type of game)

If nintendo were smart they would follow up on this comment, unless they have someone better in mind

I hope Nintendo reads his twitter
Platinum making a Star Fox game would be totally awsome!