By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is the gta series growing old

radiantshadow92 said:
even if it wasnt as god as SA it was still damn good. And no, its not getting old to me, i cant speak for everyone though

it was damn boring. lol

Around the Network

Open environments are a good change from the sandbox style gameplay, after all those GTA's

That's Gordon Freeman in "Real-Life"

Kenoid said:
Open environments are a good change from the sandbox style gameplay, after all those GTA's

what?

i got pretty bored with GTA since Vice City ... im interested in that old west game called red dead redemtion though, western games are awesome

SecondWar said:
Dont think GTA IV was a 'disaster' or a 'travesty'. First GTA I ever played and I thought it was brilliant although I admit I cant compare it the previous games.
Also I dont understand how a game that has sold 7+ million on the 360 and 6+ million on the PS3 can be on its last legs

play GTA SA and you will know.

and GTA has done better in the past and anyways GTA4 sold well but it didn't improve on anything GTA SA was and sales can be because of hype too.this is when sales start to drop and go down.

but still i think Rockstar will comeback better in the next GTA

Around the Network

release san andreas in hd, with gta4 multiplayer..............................world ends

oldschoolfool said:
Kenoid said:

what?

I think he means something like crysis, where there are still levels.............but they are HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!! a level based game with giant levels.....like Warriors.

oldschoolfool said:

Rockstar is coming out with red dead redemption,which is just gta in the old west.

how do you know that ? did you try the game ? did they say it would be a re-skinned GTA ?

It's likely getting old, as it's likely in decline. But dead, no. I think we could see something like GTA 7 or GTA 8 if Rockstar can't invent anything new. If it does, i could see the series going beyond GTA 10.

@Darth: Interesting, as GTA has been the antithesis of hardcore franchise up until this generation. Well, 15 minutes of fame.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.