By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Get me to buy Monster Hunter Tri

wick said:
I'm not 100% sure when it comes out in Aus but I think it's the 29th

Ask Rol. He'll know ;)

Yes I'll be playing it online if WE get it.

This is really killing me.  I think that I'll decide when I wake up tomorrow if I will get this or not.

Do you realize that this game is hundreds of hours long?  Will your lady allow you to play this much?  Will mine?  Will I have to give up posting on this site in order to make time?

So many questions.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
amp316 said:
wick said:
I'm not 100% sure when it comes out in Aus but I think it's the 29th

Ask Rol. He'll know ;)

Yes I'll be playing it online if WE get it.

This is really killing me.  I think that I'll decide when I wake up tomorrow if I will get this or not.

Do you realize that this game is hundreds of hours long?  Will your lady allow you to play this much?  Will mine?  Will I have to give up posting on this site in order to make time?

So many questions.

Well she has horses to ride so I have plenty of free time. I'm only concerned it will cut into my poker time. That will cost me money.

Of course I might love the game and not care about any of these things.

I have faith you'll make the right choice for us both Mr Bond.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

I've got your kids and your wife somewhere safe, for now!

You know what you have to do!

:0P