By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - (Rumor) Resident Evil Wii showed at Captive

Take this with a big grain of salt. It's the same guy that leaked the Leon and Krauser scenarios before.

Pero otra cosa que me ha contado, es que Capcom lleva en estudio/desarrollo un juego de Resident Evil, desde hace mas de un año y que es para Wii.

El juego en si, mezclaria fases en tercera persona como RE 4 con exploracion y tension, con otras que serían Shooter on-rails de pura accion (Parecidas a las del todoterreno de RE 5, pero incluyendo muchas mas). Capcom espera que este planteamiento atraiga mas usuarios a la saga.

Al principio se dudó incluso si sería la sexta entrega de la saga, pero al final se deshecho la idea, y será un spin-off.

http://www.vandal.net/foro/mensaje/549696/rumor-futuro-resident-evil-en-3-persona/

Basically:

*Spin off game

* Similar to RE 4 but with on-Rails sections (like  the sabana on RE 5)

* 1 1/2 year in development

Around the Network

If done correctly, nice! If not, I hate you capcom....I reallly do!

Also Leon please....

RE4-style?

I'm excited.

Now, if it were RE0-CV style, I'd be freakin out.

I hope to God this is true.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

I REALLY hope this is true,
I also hope for it to be Resident Evil Outbreak File #3. That would be awesome :D

Around the Network

As much as I enjoyed the past two on rails version of RE for the wii, we need a traditional RE game for godsakes! Hope this rumour is true

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Apparently the original source of this rumour is the same man who leaked the rumours of Darkside Chronicles last year before it was announced.

*prays that this is true*....

now where you suppose the setting will be...I'm gonna take a blind guess abd say Russia.

I'm already tired of the formula that I loved on RE4....

Series need a reboot. Silent Hill Shattered Memories puts present RE to shame.

not gonna happen. The next RE game for wii will be RE:music