By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Conduit 2 First Look+Screenshots

jlauro said:
SmokedHostage said:
It looks alright I guess. I'll be waiting for higher resolution screenshots.

They are shrunk in the article.  Right click on them and do view image.  The few I check are higher at 768px × 448px and just shrunk in line...

Yea I made them smaller. Here's the link to see them bigger

http://wii.ign.com/dor/objects/67276/conduit-2/images/the-conduit-2-20100415052515391.html?page=mediaFull

Around the Network

Well judging by the early screens, it looks like there will certainly be more stage variety.

This game is gonna rocks so much that I can't even explain how much it will rock

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

fazz said:
That jungle looks craptastic, but the description give by the article sounds interesting...

I think the graphics may have taken a hit to accomodate splitscreen.

Which is fine with me if it means the single-player runs at 60fps. Stuff texels, gimme the frames, baby.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

have to see the game in motion screenshots are kinda decent but not great.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Around the Network

I got my Nintendo Power issue yesterday and the screenshots in the issue looked amazingly good. I can't wait to play Conduit 2 this holiday.

Hopeful with this game, and glad that HVS actually listened to fans for fixing this game instead of blaming those fans for not buying this game in droves.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

i need a little more before i buy this first day, but im slowly getting there.

yes this is good. Wii getting sequels shows strong 3rd party support. The game looks to be a solid good FPS definately better than the first. And it has splitscreen.

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .