By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do not listen to the reviews! (Red Steel 2)

After playing through Red Steel 2, my thoughts on it are simple: It's a good game, but not $50 good. The game controls great and the presentation is one of the best I've seen on the Wii yet, but the game is short and there's really not enough content in it to justify multiple playthroughs. It does manage to be a good rental, though I would definitely try it before you consider a purchase.

Around the Network

IMHO :

That's one of the first game I ever played that makes me feel I bash my way into the ennemies. After big fights I breathe heavily because of the huge swords movements I have to perform. I just beat a tough boss and it was a blast, had to mix quicly between parrying stance, slashing and shooting. Too much fun. And I have not completed all sidequests, this will be for my next playthrough in hard.

-PaNdOrA- said:
I REALLY don't like the tone of this thread. What I'm getting from this is that this game is not worth getting and it the worst game ever. I can't believe that the only things you like from this game were the graphics and music. Then you make a thread with exclamation points, capital letters and exaggerated statements about how bad this game is. It's better than most 3rd party games on the Wii right now.

its not the worst game ever at all, its very average i mean VERY average, its not worth full price and all the praise from other forum goers.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Sure, the story sucks, but the gameplay is where its at and Ubisoft nailed it.

Excellent game.

-PaNdOrA- said:
I REALLY don't like the tone of this thread. What I'm getting from this is that this game is not worth getting and it the worst game ever. I can't believe that the only things you like from this game were the graphics and music. Then you make a thread with exclamation points, capital letters and exaggerated statements about how bad this game is. It's better than most 3rd party games on the Wii right now.

Sad but true. But then again that isn't sayin much.

Around the Network

this game is better than average as proven by the metcritic score