By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - SUPER MARIO GALAXY 2 -SITE UPDATE BRINGS MORE FOOTAGE AND MUSIC !

Shonen said:
Cheebee said:

Good god, the game gets more and more amazing every time I see it, it's insane! It looks criminally fun, and the music sounds to be just as glorious as in the original. Also, it looks like this'll be Nintendo's best-looking game ever. Everything about it just breathes quality. It's a good thing they got the engine in place with Galaxy 1, so they could concentrate their efforts on making the levels as incredible as possible. Looks like they did just that!

Seems like the dinosaur-piranha boss is back, too. Nice. 56 More days, gahh!!!

You are in europe right , cuz the game is coming on May 22 ...

56 more days to world cup 2010 *-* ...

Yeah, Europe is June 11.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

I... didn't really like that. Most of it felt like rehashes from the original, and all the music seemed to be worse than their originals. And at the end of the 4th video, you fight the baby Piranha again. With a slight twist, sure, but you already fought it 3 times in the original.

http://www.nintendoeverything.com/37127/

combined footage

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Will pre-order this on Tuesday when I pick up my copy of Monster Hunter 3 at Gamestop.

Mutha truckin YOSHI!!!!

God he is awesome.

Around the Network

That light Yoshi stuff with the visible area shrinking looks awesome. In fact, so does the really fast fire Yoshi and the really fat balloon Yoshi.

Only Mario can bring me back from the depths of the Internetz. I missed you guyz T_T

Things that need to die in 2016: Defeatist attitudes of Nintendo fans

BoneArk said:
Will pre-order this on Tuesday when I pick up my copy of Monster Hunter 3 at Gamestop.

Slacker I have had it preorder for a couple months

Love the musics from Super mario world, very nostalgic.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

ioi said:
Useful info of course but we do have rules against full capitalisation of thread titles...

Makes the title look untidy and frightfull aswell as taking up memory space right?

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d