By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Last Story - HYPE AIRSHIP -- All aboard for the Wii's Definitive RPG!

I'll be buying it as this guy created my favorite game series. But how can you join a hype train when u have seen literally nothing? It makes no sense.

Around the Network
Wagram said:
I'll be buying it as this guy created my favorite game series. But how can you join a hype train when u have seen literally nothing? It makes no sense.

Sakaguchi still doesn't get your Bullshit.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Put me on anywhere will be fine.

Currently Playing: - Pokemon Sun - 3DS

3DS Friend Code: - 4339-3849-0940

Put me on there!

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

I'll jump aboard once I see gameplay and get confirmation of TLS being a Real Time Action RPG.

Around the Network

lol @ severance

lol @ severance indeed, update coming up

@routsounmanama

noooo you changed your avatar, I guess I need to update it now with your new one!

@Soriku & morenoingrato

Sorry but that would have been classified as kidnapping you two, I needed your confirmations :( You wouldn't want me in prison would you.

@severance

Yeah you can be on top of me, Star Wars Style!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

i will join and i wanna be under an propeller so i can avoid dying if thats possible

I'll be enjoying a beer in the village below, patiently anticipating more info. I'll hop on board when we see the first bit of gameplay. (If you'll let me...)

Put me on top of the highest spire :P

That way the smoke won't iritate other pepole lol.

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.