By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Last Story - HYPE AIRSHIP -- All aboard for the Wii's Definitive RPG!

WELCOME TO The Last Story HYPE AIRSHIP

So a new EPIC JRPG is going to be upon us soon.

Information is scarce at the moment, but the game is being made by Hironobu Sakaguchi, who of course needs no introduction, he has been involved with some of our favorite RPG's.

The general style and direction of THE LAST STORY is very encouraging, we can clearly see its trying to evoke the charm the old school FF's had which is fantastic, but at the same time Sakaguchi has been pushing forwards new game mechanics, how innovative & fun they are we do not know, but the game is not in just great, but golden hands!

So the idea is that if you want to join you say YES, and then you tell me where you want to be on the airship or surrounding areas (details below), I will then put your avatar on that spot.

And now We have a HYPE AIRSHIP for it, here are important points:

- Tickets are free, just promise to look forward to THE LAST STORY, it doesn't have to be your most anticipated game/RPG.

- Just tell me where you would like to be placed & you shall be there, you can't be in the air though.

- If you get airsick then we have places available at towns, in the distance, but only 1 person per house, you will be placed on the roof of the house you own.

- You may live on the mountains too but be weary of wolves, cats & everything bad.

- If you don't have an opinion on where to be, you will be randomly assigned to a spot!

- You may stay on the propellers, but be weary of the blades, you don't want to really die before this game comes out do you.

But the most important rule of all -- BE MERRY & ENTHUSIASTIC!

Lets look forward to more information at E3!!

**Note -- Loss of life or luggage isn't Darth's responsibility, all complaints should go to "www.fakemail@lies.com"

** The airship depicted IS NOT From the LAst Story.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

man, i wish there was more that separated last story from final fantasy, most of the scans scream "the final fantasy 14 that should have been"

Wow those graphics are gorgeous and the airship really floats my boat,

My answer is YES, I will join.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

no no no the airship isn't from The Last Story!!

@nintendogamer

where do you wanna be on it, your VICE CAPTAIN!

I'm hyped! Can I be looking out the windows directly below you Darth?

Around the Network

I'll join the hype airship! :D I'm looking forward to this game very much.

I'd like to be located between the pillars at the front of the airship :)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

darthdevidem01 said:
no no no the airship isn't from The Last Story!!

@nintendogamer

where do you wanna be on it, your VICE CAPTAIN!

Where is it from then? and where will be the vice captain be situated in and of course.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

You can latch on to a car from the Monster Hunter Hype Train but flying or not you do not skip the line.

It doesn't matter how epic it is either.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

I'm the opposite of hyped.

I'm hoping for the game to fall on its face to teach the creator a lesson about not bringing originality into a story.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

CommonMan said:
I'm hyped! Can I be looking out the windows directly below you Darth?

Ofcourse you can AND you have a Star Wars Avatar, DOUBLE WIN!

So you mean the windows right at the bottom (beneath where radishhead wants to be...so beneath the pillars)