By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Top Must Have Hardcore Wii Games

Whoa, sin and punishment 2 is out already? Dang, I've fallen off.

Around the Network

Trauma Center

Maybe we all need a definition from harcore cos' everyone undestands what they want... I think you mean games for a traditional gamers so

Super Mario Galaxy 1
Monster Hunter Tri
No more Heroes 1 & 2
Zack & Wiki
Madworld
The House of the dead Overkill
Okami
Resident Evil 4 Wii edition
Call of Duty Moder Warfare Reflex
Metroid Prime trilogy
Zelda TP
Sin & Punishment
Red Steel 2
Tatsunoko vs Capcom
Muramasa
Little King's story
Silent Hill: Shattered memories

SMG2, Metroid Other M, Pikmin 3, The Last Story,Xenoblade, Tales of Graces, The Grinder(maybe)... and more to come

Everyone's forgetting Mario Kart Wii.

Try playing against some of the members of this site or beating some of their time trials and you will see how hardcore it really is. It's much more hardcore than casual games like Madword or Dead Space: Extraction that only last a few hours.

Oh... and you're forgetting Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz and Mercury Meltdown Revolution. Those two games are more difficult than all of the games that I'm seeing listed. Difficulty is a major factor in whether or not a game is hardcore, isn't it?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

student said:
Whoa, sin and punishment 2 is out already? Dang, I've fallen off.

Available in Japan, not available in the West yet.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Around the Network

I forget one

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

im slightly confused why you have sonic unleashed in your list, but not NMH1/2 or red steel1/2

Current Game Machines: 3DS, Wii U, PC.

Currently Playing: X-Com(PC), Smash Bros(WiiU), Banner Saga(PC), Guild Wars 2(PC), Project X Zone(3DS), Luigis Mansion 2(3DS), DayZ(PC)

Lol, Madworld.

Also why is sin & punishment considered hardcore, obviously I know next to nothing about the Wii version, but the N64 one took about an hour and a half to complete and there is no incentive to do it again.... worst value game ever.

Every game I own besides The Conduit. Oh you said hardcore hrm. Ok, most of what I own?? Some of them are best to get at a budget price though like The House of the Dead Overkill.

but you forgot that Hardcore is just HD online shooters now (and occasionally RPGs) so your list fails.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!